Looks good!

• 1 month later...

Trophies are really easy. I'm buring trough my review key and basically you just have to do 3 of the 4 endings and visit all the places, plus two easy miscellaneous trophies.
Game is fun, short but with good replay value, with fantastic artwork and with just the right amount of challenge. Recommended!

• Like 1

On 01/02/2018 at 0:46 AM, Gefro-On-Defro said:

So according to a review I just found for the pc version, this looks good, an adult version of bejewelled, with easy steam achievements, so potentially easy trophies. I like the art style, and its on vita. I just couldn't find a release date.

April 4.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 2/1/2018 at 1:46 AM, Gefro-On-Defro said:

So according to a review I just found for the pc version, this looks good, an adult version of bejewelled, with easy steam achievements, so potentially easy trophies. I like the art style, and its on vita. I just couldn't find a release date.

This describes the game quite well IMO. It's so much adult, you don't really want to stream it. There's plenty of sex scenes, lots of boobies, and the language is vulgar. A favorite phrase by all the ladies that shows you their boobies are to call you "c**khard". Seemed like his nickname or something. xD I was surprised by the depth of the story and the characters. Definitely worth paying attention to and not just skip. Nice animations as well. The actual gameplay is rather simple, and if you don't hate match 3, you'll find it rather relaxing and sufficient for as long as it last (not a long, especially if you back up saves to not have to replay the game multiple times like I did). Some technical issues with trying to do stuff before a screen has loaded properly. Got a black screen a couple of times. Might be I opened the pause menu, and when it swaps between screens, it just stays black, so you don't get what is happening, idk, nothing seemed to work this one time.

Would definitely recommend it if you're into this kind of a game, and want a different experience.

• Like 1