Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NERVergoproxy

PSN name change

48 posts in this topic

I once thought I would change my name to Friendly Rory - but to be quite honest I cant be arsed with the hassle of people sending FR's all the fecking time.

I thought of Caring Rory, but well I don't generally.

I thought of Well Hung Rory, but I am Irish so no one would believe it.

I thought of Sober Rory, but - well see above.

and then I thought of GSOH Rory and then I reckoned people would think if me as fat

so in the end I dont think I will bother changing it, as I feel its the most honest gamer name I have seen -

Except for "IHaveASmallPenis" which happened to be a girl.....

And your name isn't even Rory.

Oh the irony! :P

Edited by Stevieboy

And your name isn't even Rory.

Oh the irony! :P

Just 'cause you get to call me Daddy doesn't mean everyone else does.....

Just 'cause you get to call me Daddy doesn't mean everyone else does.....

Always knew I was "special" :P

I would like to change mine as well, and already thought about creating a new account! But I thought it was really stupid 'cause I would have to do everything again just because of a name... :hmm:

I have, in all seriousness, made at least 5 different accounts because I hated my username. 

But, I like the one I have now. It's got a nice ring to it.

I wanted a new name so I made a new account :hmm: problem solved

That's because you didnt mind that the trophies on your older account did not follow you and your new name.

I would change the 818 in my user name since I do not live in that area code anymore.

I like my username. Been using it for everything since CS 1.6, but I would gladly change it because I hate the way foreigners pronounce it :D

I am happy with my username wouldn't change it ^_^ 

I would even be willing to pay to change my username. I hate my username and want to change it and since there's quite a few trophies on it making a new account isn't an option.

With the Ps4 coming just around the corner, I'm still hoping to hear something regarding PSN name change or some kind of new name feature etc. (And really I just dont want all caps in my name, I didnt even pick all caps Sony!! why you screw me!)

I wanted to change my PSN name for years, and now I finnaly have. it sucks losing all my trophies, but im sure I'll earn them back in time (this time with less hannah montana).

I have had this username for so long that it has become a part of me.

Would never change it.

I wish it was possible to change username... only the first time for free, then for a small fee.

I'm fine with mine but I can see why people would want that feature

I wouldn't change anything , but the option should without a doubt be there . 

I like my PSN id, but there are times i would like to change it out of  boredom. But  if there was an option when would i stop changing my PSN id ?

I'd remove the 'DRaGoN-_-' from my current ID.

If i were to change it, it'd be something like: TamerDS or DSChrono.

Edited by Serge

This shouldnt be not possible but instead be a long process. Maybe like a que, Why make us use a Online ID name forever when our name binded to the account is already not changeable. Or maybe allow us to not show our ID but let us create nicknames we could use to show instead. I dont know, I figure Sony would have hired smarter programmers that could make things like this work.

It's not a feature I'd care much about, but I can certainly understand where you're all coming from  :unsure:

Personally, I think that they should do something along the lines of, say, PS+ members get one free name change per year. Something of that nature. 

Edited by Kagatoki

It's not a feature I'd care much about, but I can certainly understand where you're all coming from  :unsure:

Personally, I think that they should do something along the lines of, say, PS+ members get one free name change per year. Something of that nature. 

Pretty decent idea, I wouldn't want to change my personally because I pretty much use this gamertag across all platforms pc/ps3/360 if anything I just wish you could add spaces. Would be cool if on ps4 is it was similar to steam as in you can have any name you want, the only bad part really is that you have to give your email instead of the name, I know using your real name is feature but who is going to do that?