Servers Shutting Down June 1, 2018!

dottyduke1

Yeah I agree. Because of one trophy a lot of people won’t play it after June. Trophies like these should be able to be done with bots after the online goes down. One good thing is that I’ve come across a game that looks pretty fun that I might not have heard of otherwise ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2018 at 0:39 AM, Kiaranseanjay said:

Hmm Interesting. I may give this one a go then, looks pretty good, and easy! 

Definitely give it a go, it's really fun, if I remember correctly, it is not actually very easy, but at the same time not too difficult, either.

• 4 weeks later...

I’m finding it a bit difficult, you got to beat the score then loot the body. Yet there are times when you die or there are no scores to rival.

Such a great game will die, all because of a tacked on online trophy.

What a bummer :coffee:

Edited by Nikola

• 1 month later...

Had this in my backlog for so long but the server shutdown has forced my hand. Played today and got both stacks of this trophy. May 17th, I only post the date as Sony have shutdown servers up to a month before the planned date. It’s actually a very fun game. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, DuckSwimmer said:

By any chance can someone explain to get the trophy that's online only? I'm just a tad bit confused.

You just have to play the game and it will generate a score for you to beat based on your friends who have played it. Once you do, beat the score and then in the next level you need to find your friend, who will appear as a dead agent hidden in the level.

It shouldn't take too long or be too hard to get, although I guess it depends on the size of your friend list and how many have played it.

20 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

You just have to play the game and it will generate a score for you to beat based on your friends who have played it. Once you do, beat the score and then in the next level you need to find your friend, who will appear as a dead agent hidden in the level.

It shouldn't take too long or be too hard to get, although I guess it depends on the size of your friend list and how many have played it.

Thank you for this, just popped it now.

24 minutes ago, donut_plz said:

Believe they are separate lists.

It'll work if you upload to the cloud but not all the trophies will pop or work  I think at least from what i know.

On 01/06/2018 at 3:48 AM, dragon11gggg said:

missed out on this one so that sucks but it was my own fault this time but maybe by some lucky miracle the trophy will some how still be possible   

The servers are still up at the moment. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dragon11gggg said:

Can anyone right now confirm if this the International Nemesis trophy is still possible or not because I don't want to have to waste $20 to test it out. Thanks in advance    

I just checked and the servers are still up.