the escapists TWD CE-34878-0

Hi

So, i was playing The escapists TWD, and when i reach te Level Woodbury, the game crashes ( usually on day 6/7)...

This is very strange because it only crashes on the woodbury, all the previous levels didn’t presented problems...

I already tried to delete and reinstall the game, deleted the game Data and restarded the game from scrach, but non of this solutions helped...

because of this i can’t either finish the game or attempt to do the platinum...

I seek any type of help, either to fix the Error or get passed on this level  in an alternative way...

Mate, the same shit with another game, BLEED. I reach the final level and when I'm in front of the Final Boss (The Rival) the game crashes with same error. It happened a couple of times also with Saints Row IV: Re-Elected, but at least I could get platinum without many more problems.

I wonder, will it be due to the recent PS4 update? Because my two cases plus yours make me think that it is not a coincidence.

12 hours ago, JorgeSleep said:

Mate, the same shit with another game, BLEED. I reach the final level and when I'm in front of the Final Boss (The Rival) the game crashes with same error. It happened a couple of times also with Saints Row IV: Re-Elected, but at least I could get platinum without many more problems.

I wonder, will it be due to the recent PS4 update? Because my two cases plus yours make me think that it is not a coincidence.

I have no idea

but from what i read, The escapists TWD has been having this problem for a long time now..

Can't remember if I experienced this problem or not. I got the 100% just fine. The survival stuff was the only thing that I found any tricky, but that went fine on enough tries. :) Just about getting a good start and the right weapons and items etc.

If it always happens on the same day, try to restart the chapter.

Edited by MMDE

2 hours ago, MMDE said:

Can't remember if I experienced this problem or not. I got the 100% just fine. The survival stuff was the only thing that I found any tricky, but that went fine on enough tries. :) Just about getting a good start and the right weapons and items etc.

If it always happens on the same day, try to restart the chapter.

I tried restarting the chapter twice and i restarted the game once but it didn’t worked ?

3 minutes ago, trophyhunter583 said:

I tried restarting the chapter twice and i restarted the game once but it didn’t worked 1f615.png

Is there something specific happening when the game crashes? And is this survival mode or main story?

EDIT: yeah, it's story, but then you can make backup saves. Try to figure out what is making the game crash.

Edited by MMDE

• 3 months later...