Kill stats not recorded

Nitro

18 minutes ago, Bezenko said:

After a few hours, I also had this issue. Making a new alt-account did the trick for some reason. Never happend again.

This most definitely is not a necessary step. It may have worked but it is not addressing the problem. It is simply a connection issue between your console and the Killzone servers. (more than likely server side not client side)

Edited by Afro_Gear

9 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

This most definitely is not a necessary step. It may have worked but it is not addressing the problem. It is simply a connection issue between your console and the Killzone servers. (more than likely server side not client side)

Well, I tried to change back, but never managed to connect to the first one again by matchmaking. I found the solution online, so I'd say he should give it a go, if he's still having issues

1 hour ago, Afro_Gear said:

@black__bunny Make sure both consoles are set to the same region. Then make sure you set map preferences to the same on both for the game mode you are searching for. Then search for game at same time. It eventually worked. Restarting console also seemed to help. See below:

I've made sure I'd done all of that, good to know Ill just keep at it and hopefully it will connect eventually. Thanks for the replay mate ?