Backlog Games.

Nexuds121

Across all platforms? I think roughly 100+ or so in my backlog for digital, across Steam, Wii U, 3DS, PS3/PS4/Vita and Xbox 360/One. No digital games on Switch. Yet.

I have a lot of games in my backlog in general, definitely over 200 or so in total, including games I've started but never finished. There's some games that have been sitting in my backlog for years, and I'm pretty sure I'm never going to get around to them. There's just too many games, too many sales, and not enough time to play them all.

I know I'm definitely never going to finish some of the games I've previously started but never completed though. I stopped playing them for a reason, usually because I just wasn't enjoying them. There are others however that I do definitely want to finish, but just got caught up in other games at the time so they got put on the back burner, and just got left there.

Not much, about 10 or so maybe on both my vita and ps4. I also have a tendency to buy games whenever PSN has a sale particularly New Years and anniversaries, like FF, Square Enix and Tales series both had anniversary sales this year so I bought FFXII and KH 1.5 + 2.5. I only get PS Plus games that I like and ignore the rubbish ones.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have much backlog,  though I do have games that were cross-platform and end up playing on the better version. 

Games like Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen and Dark Souls 2 that first came out on PS3 but I later end up playing them on Steam. Or I end up for some reason buying the same game twice n different platforms or end up buying/downloading old games through Nostalgia.

Backlog based on getting 100%: Too much.

Backlog on games I finished or just have fun with:  Not much

Though there are some I've yet to buy because I knew I didn't have the time. Kinda like Catherine, NieR Automata, Nioh

• 10 months later...

Hey all, I like to keep track of my backlog. My meaning of backlog is: games that I’ve bought or were given to me and I haven’t finished the story. I don’t count psplus games and DLC in my backlog. Currently I have twelve games in my backlog. I started keeping track of it three years ago. It was seventy then, so I have come a long way.

What about you? Do you keep track of it? And if you do, how many are there in your backlog? I’m eager to hear! :-D

• 3 weeks later...