Fast Zeni

Sly

@SlySinatra I keep trying to get the enemy up to the same level that your enemy is at, but I can never get it that high since every other enemy levels up instead, or a random ass Kid Buu clone appears and gets rid of the enemy i'm trying to farm against. The highest I managed to get them is up to level 93, and I get 5770 Zeni after every match. Is there another way to get their levels higher?

1 hour ago, GarciaFever said:

@SlySinatra I keep trying to get the enemy up to the same level that your enemy is at, but I can never get it that high since every other enemy levels up instead, or a random ass Kid Buu clone appears and gets rid of the enemy i'm trying to farm against. The highest I managed to get them is up to level 93, and I get 5770 Zeni after every match. Is there another way to get their levels higher?

I managed to get lucky getting 97, when setting up my farming method the first 2 battles i did ranked up the Gohan,Trunks, Frieza battle (Zeni battle) to 90. With my remaining 13 turns i saved the game and i would move to the left of the map back and forth for maybe 2-3 turns and if i got the battle to rank up i would save, if not go back to the main menu and try again. Basically keep doing that method and make sure you have 2 turns remaining at the end. I managed to get 97 but if you're lucky you can probably get them at lvl.100 if you use your saves & turns correctly. If you keep getting kid buu to replace the zeni battle i suggest you restart the map, it's random in which battle he will convert. Hope this message helped.

• Like 1

All right. Using the save trick mentioned by Sly, I managed to use it on the final enemy in the same map. The enemy take a bit longer to setup, because it's at the end, but it will give you 6713 zeni every 2 minutes on the normal PS4 and 6713 zeni every 1 min 40 seconds on the PS4 Pro.

I spent the entire weekend using this save trick on all possible enemy encounters and found this to give the most.

Thanks Sly for the save exploit find!

Cheers

• Like 1