JackReacher_1994

Far Cry 5 Season Pass!

124 posts in this topic

I have high hopes for this. Far Cry story expansions are always great.

Super stoked for the Vietnam DLC.

I will definitely be getting the season pass now. Not only do the expansions sound great, the addition of being able to play Far Cry 3 on PS4 early is a huge plus for me as Far Cry 3 was one of my favorite ps3 games.

So its a South Park kind of deal, Buttwhole came with Stick of Truth, also made by Ubisoft. Hmm.

Really a great news considering that Far Cry 3 was a really good game and the fact that I've been able to pre-order the Gold Edition for the price of the normal game :D 

Edit : I'm also glad that Far Cry 3 will only include the singleplayer part of the game, the trophy list is going to be that much better !

Edited by itachi-destroyer

I seem to get a saints row 3 vibe out of this..

....GANGSTAAAS IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACEEE....

Also just put in random zombies, because why not.

Any Information on Far Cry 3 trophies? I'd do it again in a heartbeat, but only if the horrendous multiplayer is cut out. If it's still in there I won't even bother.

Looks pretty awesome, but I won't get it day one. Ubisoft should fix all glitched trophies first. ;-)

Edited by AvengedEvil

Nice offer from Ubisoft. :)

Edited by JnF_Gho5t

Finally some DLC content that looks really fun! That DLC was the deciding factor for me. I was planning to buy gold edition before I even knew the DLC details but this gives me more reason to buy.

Also just a heads up but if you order gold edition on Best Buy with gamers club you get game, season pass, and steelbook for about $70. (You get $10 rewards after game releases)

I read it a few moments ago on a german homepage and couldn't belive it. Far Cry 3 for PS4; I'm happy. Throw my money on Ubisoft because of this, hope they don't disappoint me.

Normally season passes feel like a waste but this looks promising.

I was planning of renting FC5 , hopefully the price of the season pass will be resonable and ill pick that up :-)

It looks even more promising now then it did before, i upgraded my reservation to the Gold Edition

Day 1 easily now, hype meter going through the roof :D 

5 minutes ago, Jare said:

Day 1 easily now, hype meter going through the roof :D 

I thought you only played shit games? my life must have been a lie all this time :P

Edited by ziggypossum

I was going to wait for a price drop like I have done with other FC games but now I think I am changing my mind. I may have to pre order this. 

Also I seen that FC3 will be released as a stand alone later in the year.

Came in here expecting the worst, but a Far Cry 3 remaster has me quite intrigued. Naturally, Ubisoft will sell it standalone eventually, but its inclusion right now is to incentive mooks like me to buy into the season pass.

I think I'll get the season pass eventually, since I'm getting FC5 at a heavily discounted price.

For now, I'll just wait and see how good the base game ends up being, and go from there.

Now you have my attention Ubisoft. This just shot up on my wishlist.