Far Cry 5 Season Pass!

EyeofHorus_1994

Really a great news considering that Far Cry 3 was a really good game and the fact that I've been able to pre-order the Gold Edition for the price of the normal game :D 

Edit : I'm also glad that Far Cry 3 will only include the singleplayer part of the game, the trophy list is going to be that much better !

Edited by itachi-destroyer

Finally some DLC content that looks really fun! That DLC was the deciding factor for me. I was planning to buy gold edition before I even knew the DLC details but this gives me more reason to buy.

Also just a heads up but if you order gold edition on Best Buy with gamers club you get game, season pass, and steelbook for about $70. (You get $10 rewards after game releases)

Came in here expecting the worst, but a Far Cry 3 remaster has me quite intrigued. Naturally, Ubisoft will sell it standalone eventually, but its inclusion right now is to incentive mooks like me to buy into the season pass.

I think I'll get the season pass eventually, since I'm getting FC5 at a heavily discounted price.

For now, I'll just wait and see how good the base game ends up being, and go from there.