Far Cry 5 Season Pass!

EyeofHorus_1994

Never played Far Cry 3. Was thinking of getting it even though I promised myself not to buy PS3 games anymore. It must be providence at work, lol. I hope they bring out a disc version. Not really interested in 5 yet.

Edit: Just looked at the trophy list, it doesn't seem to have DLC. Any other reason it's called Classic Edition?

Edited by HellcoreFire

5 hours ago, HellcoreFire said:

Never played Far Cry 3. Was thinking of getting it even though I promised myself not to buy PS3 games anymore. It must be providence at work, lol. I hope they bring out a disc version. Not really interested in 5 yet.

Edit: Just looked at the trophy list, it doesn't seem to have DLC. Any other reason it's called Classic Edition?

my guess is its not a remaster, Classic meaning we get the same experience like when it was first released. which to me i found odd, why not remaster it? why call it Classic edition? nothing i've found suggests its a remaster. subject to change as more information comes out.

6 hours ago, Jamescush147 said:

It does have a few DLC missions, just no trophies for them.

http://farcry.wikia.com/wiki/Deluxe_Edition_DLC

2 hours ago, Rockstar said:

my guess is its not a remaster, Classic meaning we get the same experience like when it was first released. which to me i found odd, why not remaster it? why call it Classic edition? nothing i've found suggests its a remaster. subject to change as more information comes out.

Thanks for the info, guys. Sorry for being lazy last night. I normally google stuff myself.

2 hours ago, Rockstar said:

Well, the original Far Cry was released on PSN as "Far Cry Classic" and was actually updated to be more like Far Cry 3. So maybe it will have some improvements, or maybe they're just keeping the naming consistent.

13 minutes ago, mekktor said:

Well, the original Far Cry was released on PSN as "Far Cry Classic" and was actually updated to be more like Far Cry 3. So maybe it will have some improvements, or maybe they're just keeping the naming consistent.

i liked Far Cry 3, so im hoping there's improvements, visually and content wise. but Ubisoft hasnt revealed much other than the title.

You beat me to this thread, I was going to create a thread about this myself haha. Far Cry 5: Gold Edition was already a day one purchase for me, and now this? I find out that Far Cry 3 is included? Hot damn. This is going to be a blast! I'm hoping Far Cry 3 has a separate trophy list, but considering it's not even the full game, I doubt it will.

31 minutes ago, DuckSwimmer said:

TBH I'm a lot more excited for this game now!! Especially because I'll be getting the Gold Edition. 1f601.png

Me to, I was going to wait on it like I have done with previous FC titles. Now with the inclusion of FC3 and that Vietnam DLC sounds really fun. I may end up pre ordering it. 

8 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

So all we have to do is buy the season pass? 

Just as you wish. Far Cry 3 will be available as a stand alone later in the year.

It will be available as part of the Far Cry 5 season pass four weeks early when it releases in summer 2018.

It will then be made available as a standalone purchase at a later date.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2018/02/02/far-cry-3-ps4-revealed-part-of-fc5s-season-pass/

1 hour ago, ziggypossum said:

Just as you wish. Far Cry 3 will be available as a stand alone later in the year.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2018/02/02/far-cry-3-ps4-revealed-part-of-fc5s-season-pass/

That's not what I wished lol.  I want to know if I can just buy the season pass for now, and then when I have more money buy FC5.  Because spending $120 for gold edition is a joke. 

MEj6XaUjQp2KSj7cV-IGhg.png

Edited by DARKB1KE