Far Cry 5 Season Pass!

EyeofHorus_1994

I was always going to get Far Cry 5,  i think the series is great "junk food" gaming - not to be taken too seriously and fun with mates (assuming coop in this one)

Now i get to replay FC3 (my favourite in the series) as well as go to Mars, Vietnam and kill zombies - perfect!!!

I got the gold edition on amazon - assuming we get a code from amazon around 4 weeks before the release of FC5 - so that's just under 2 weeks :-)

I know they have taken the mulitplayer out of FC3 classic but is that taking the coop out of it too?  I liked taking out the bases with my mate that was a laugh? 

I'll more than likely be ordering Gold Edition on Payday. Thing is while I'm excited for Far Cry 5 and even the Season Pass Bonuses like Far Cry 3. I think I'm most excited for the Mars DLC; Mainly because it sounds like it's gonna be the closest thing I'll ever get to a Starship Troopers game and I love that movie so much.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

I pre ordered the Gold edition. When do we get access to FC3? It is less than a month from release of FC5 or do we get it a month early this summer from the stand alone release of FC3 Classic?

I'm pretty sure you get access to Far Cry 3: Classic Edition upon the release of Far Cry 5. I, too, just preordered the Gold Edition of Far Cry 5 last night, and I'm not expecting it until release. I just hope it has separate trophies from the PlayStation 3 version of Far Cry 3.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

I'm pretty sure you get access to Far Cry 3: Classic Edition upon the release of Far Cry 5. I, too, just preordered the Gold Edition of Far Cry 5 last night, and I'm not expecting it until release. I just hope it has separate trophies from the PlayStation 3 version of Far Cry 3.

I thought they said if we pre order that we get early access to FC3 Classic. I just wasn't sure if that meant we got it before FC% comes out or before it releases as a separate game.

1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

I thought they said if we pre order that we get early access to FC3 Classic. I just wasn't sure if that meant we got it before FC% comes out or before it releases as a separate game.

Yeah, that was in regards to the Far Cry 3: Classic Edition release date. I guess they didn't make that clear enough.

1 hour ago, itachi-destroyer said:

We are going to have a different trophy list for sure since they decided to get rid of the multiplayer part of the game.

Oh, they did? I actually enjoyed those Co-op Missions though... :ninja:

Edited by ddracarys
  • Like 1

Yeah pretty unfortunate but they announced it on ubisoft's site https://news.ubisoft.com/article/far-cry-5-season-pass-detailed-far-cry-3-classic-edition-included .

But I guess it makes sense since they most likely want everyone to stay on the latest member of the franchise. (And even more if this game turns out to be a game as a service, but I don't think there is any information about this at the moment.)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, itachi-destroyer said:

Yeah pretty unfortunate but they announced it on ubisoft's site https://news.ubisoft.com/article/far-cry-5-season-pass-detailed-far-cry-3-classic-edition-included .

But I guess it makes sense since they most likely want everyone to stay on the latest member of the franchise. (And even more if this game turns out to be a game as a service, but I don't think there is any information about this at the moment.)

Thanks for posting as it clears u[p the question I had. We have access to FC3 classic four weeks early this summer before it releases as a stand alone game. At first I thought it meant we got it 4 weeks before FC5 come out.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, itachi-destroyer said:

Is there any chance that they mean't the Multiplayer components of Far Cry 3: Classic Edition won't be available to us via early access, and would instead be included in an update when the game actually releases?

54 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Thanks for posting as it clears u[p the question I had. We have access to FC3 classic four weeks early this summer before it releases as a stand alone game. At first I thought it meant we got it 4 weeks before FC5 come out.

I thought this was pretty obvious, but I guess not.

46 minutes ago, YROSHIKU said:

Welp another reason for me not to buy that on the release date, definitely gonna wait until next year for a complete edition and then again I think that I'm gonna get a used copy.

What do you mean? The Gold Edition is the Complete Edition?

On 3.03.2018 at 3:12 PM, ddracarys said:

Is there any chance that they mean't the Multiplayer components of Far Cry 3: Classic Edition won't be available to us via early access, and would instead be included in an update when the game actually releases?

I thought this was pretty obvious, but I guess not.

What do you mean? The Gold Edition is the Complete Edition?

No, it's more like mendatory "Game of the Year Edition" or something along those lines released a year after the inicial release of the base game and all DLC content, well at least I would be surprised if they wouldn't release such an edition, it's as common now as the season passes.

6 hours ago, YROSHIKU said:

No, it's more like mendatory "Game of the Year Edition" or something along those lines released a year after the inicial release of the base game and all DLC content, well at least I would be surprised if they wouldn't release such an edition, it's as common now as the season passes.

I mean't, I'm assuming you want to wait since you're not sure if the Gold Edition comes with all of the game's content. Except it does, so nothing outside of the already bundled Season Pass should be releasing for Far Cry 5. Unless you didn't mean this, and I just misunderstood.

On 5.03.2018 at 0:09 AM, ddracarys said:

I mean't, I'm assuming you want to wait since you're not sure if the Gold Edition comes with all of the game's content. Except it does, so nothing outside of the already bundled Season Pass should be releasing for Far Cry 5. Unless you didn't mean this, and I just misunderstood.

I know what you mean and it's not that, I was already aware that Gold Edition contains Season Pass, it's just that I would rather wait for a version with all of the DLC included on the disc or just ready to download as a complete pack.

• Like 1

Far Cry Arcade sounds cool but it will probably have trophies tied to it that keep me from the Platinum. :( Have people play or like your Map 100 times or something...

I have the Platinum for 3 and 4 and would like to get it for 5 as well.

On 3.2.2018 at 1:54 AM, SeniorRicketts said:

yeah this looks awesome but i dare you ubisoft dont foreget blood dragon 2 and/or blood dragon remastered but anyway wont preorder 

mah man exactly my thoughts

On 5.2.2018 at 7:04 AM, DARKB1KE said:

That's not what I wished lol.  I want to know if I can just buy the season pass for now, and then when I have more money buy FC5.  Because spending $120 for gold edition is a joke. 

MEj6XaUjQp2KSj7cV-IGhg.png

da fuq is this in europe its 89

On 3.2.2018 at 1:40 AM, HellcoreFire said:

Never played Far Cry 3. Was thinking of getting it even though I promised myself not to buy PS3 games anymore. It must be providence at work, lol. I hope they bring out a disc version. Not really interested in 5 yet.

Edit: Just looked at the trophy list, it doesn't seem to have DLC. Any other reason it's called Classic Edition?

trophy list is already there ?

13 hours ago, YROSHIKU said:

I know what you mean and it's not that, I was already aware that Gold Edition contains Season Pass, it's just that I would rather wait for a version with all of the DLC included on the disc or just ready to download as a complete pack.

Aah, my bad then. I misunderstood your point completely, it seems.

• Like 1