Best Way to Grind Party Powers?

Nah. The best place to do this is definitely in the dark world. I think it's the Fetid Foothills. You'll teleport to the middle of the field, and you can follow a loop around this. On this loop will spawn numerous elite enemies which are pretty easy to beat. You'll see some Wight Priests, Mandrake Marauders, Sasquishes, Uberkilling Machines, etc. You can completely ignore the small fry, too, and the enemies here aren't very challenging (unlike Rosegartens, which I found to be one of the most annoying enemies in the game to beat).

Just keep walking around in a circle, smacking people around, and you'll get your party powers done (relatively) quickly. But definitely do this on bonus days, and also do this in tandem with getting all Puff Puffs. 

Also, remember that you don't have to max ALL proficiencies. You just have to make sure that every weapons has at least one person maxed on it. So, e.g., only one of the two gauntlet users needs to max out. When choosing between a party member and a hero, definitely choose a party member if you have any interest in getting all of the weapons. It will make your life easier.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 2

• 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 4/2/2018 at 8:05 PM, starcrunch061 said:

Nah. The best place to do this is definitely in the dark world. I think it's the Fetid Foothills. You'll teleport to the middle of the field, and you can follow a loop around this. On this loop will spawn numerous elite enemies which are pretty easy to beat. You'll see some Wight Priests, Mandrake Marauders, Sasquishes, Uberkilling Machines, etc. You can completely ignore the small fry, too, and the enemies here aren't very challenging (unlike Rosegartens, which I found to be one of the most annoying enemies in the game to beat).

Just keep walking around in a circle, smacking people around, and you'll get your party powers done (relatively) quickly. But definitely do this on bonus days, and also do this in tandem with getting all Puff Puffs. 

Also, remember that you don't have to max ALL proficiencies. You just have to make sure that every weapons has at least one person maxed on it. So, e.g., only one of the two gauntlet users needs to max out. When choosing between a party member and a hero, definitely choose a party member if you have any interest in getting all of the weapons. It will make your life easier.

Thank you so much bro. It is by far the best strategy

• Like 1