Gaming Sessions Feedback • Beta 2

13 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

So, if we forget to give feedback, it gives positive feedback, right? (I always forget to give feedback... but if that's the case, then it's good!)

Right. 

From my experience there's always at least one or two participants that don't/forget to leave feedback so yeah, this is definitely a good choice. 

Is the vote locked for 1 submission per user involved in the session? I have seen instances of users being spiteful and it would be a shame for someone to negatively rate someone based on personal indifference as opposed to participation within said boosting session. Otherwise as always nice work Sly!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I created BF Hardline session just to help players to get trophy Menz in the Hood. One guy joined my session 45 minutes before start. I send him friend request and added in group chat. This guy did not come. He sent me message asking will i create other session in the future. I told him what i have to delete BF Hardline to have memory space to install other game.

This guy gave BAD feedback to me after session.

To avoid such evil style feedbacks people must vote with open face:) What do you think?

5 minutes ago, IoIly said:

I created BF Hardline session just to help players to get trophy Menz in the Hood. One guy joined my session 45 minutes before start. I send him friend request and added in group chat. This guy did not come. He sent me message asking will i create other session in the future. I told him what i have to delete BF Hardline to have memory space to install other game.

This guy gave BAD feedback to me after session.

To avoid such evil style feedbacks people must vote with open face:) What do you think?

I think the whole forced feedback idea is silly...i don't see why it can't be optional...

most of my gaming session traffic is due to carry sessions for gta iv...i'll see hundreds of members come and go through them in a year...not only can I not be bothered to rate them all, I also don't see why I should risk negative feedback when I'm organizing and helping people earn trophies quickly and efficiently that I've had for years...so...

option a : implement a forced feedback system and watch the "this rating is unfair" threads appear...

option b : remove the feedback system and watch the "this person is a terrible booster" threads appear...

opfion c : make feedback optional...should please everyone...