Question Hardcore Risette Fan trophy.

linkdevivo

I'm  sure you can get couple of line when you change Yu's costumes also switch costumes among your party. Also keep in mind if you play on safe difficulty don't  wasting your time because you can't get the trophy. 

Maybe the only line can count is when she say "guys wake up" or something like that.

Edited by AlchemistWer
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi, I recently plate the game I have this trophy before I finish my first gamplay in heaven dungeon, all I was in easy difficulty, although all this horrible stories and bad experiences in forums ,all I did that I take the secound party members who are not play with them in some rounds , also i traied to force some situations like low health to each one , daying , also I let them in panic or silence or rage not cure them to have this lines too.

sorry for my bad english that all I did , I hope everyone get lucky with this trophy.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Played 120 hours this is the only trophy I don't have.  Didn't really keep a save for it.  Think I can get it by running old dungeons with different party members (never used Kanji or Teddie much) on 12/22?  Seems like this trophy wouldn't be so complicated if you could tell how close you are.

I don't have a save with Rise at lvl 1 and I don't want to do a 3rd playthrough

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I've been following KADFC guide for this trophy but I'm confused in one of the segments.

There's supposed to be lines when STRONG enemies block you off acording to the guide. some examples are:

*Phisical attacks won't work on that thing?

*This one is strong, fire won't work on it!

*It is a strong one, don't bother using ice!

I can't make Rise to say this lines for some reason. According to the guide for the lines to count it needs to be text and the circular picture of Rise on the top. 

Someone that already unlocked the trophy knows how this work exactly?

8 hours ago, Aexuz said:

Someone that already unlocked the trophy knows how this work exactly?

yeah man. This happens when you raise the social link for her. Keep it at 0 for the ambush lines, then after you have them raise her social link and she will unlock the ability to say these lines. they're automatic i believe.

1 hour ago, linkdevivo said:

yeah man. This happens when you raise the social link for her. Keep it at 0 for the ambush lines, then after you have them raise her social link and she will unlock the ability to say these lines. they're automatic i believe.

I'm at Social Link level 1 with the weakness scan ability. I can hear the lines but the circular picture of Rise on the top is not showing. 

I always thought only the lines with Rise picture counted for the trophy? 

15 hours ago, Aexuz said:

I'm at Social Link level 1 with the weakness scan ability. I can hear the lines but the circular picture of Rise on the top is not showing. 

I always thought only the lines with Rise picture counted for the trophy? 

That's correct, only the ones where the box with her picture show count towards the trophy.

I'll give you a tip though: as somebody who's already platinumed the NA version and gotten HRF on the Korean Version i'm working on now as well, the best way to get this trophy is focusing on getting all of the status ailment lines (i.e. Kanji is Poisoned!), for every character, and then making a sheet so you can cross off every ailment you get per character. While working on the ailments, the best strat is to go to the item shop (Shiroku Store) and buying 50+ each of the items that inflict certain elemental damage on all enemies. Then, have each character use these items for shadows that are weak to each one, since originally only certain characters could inflict certain elemental damages. With these items however, you'll be getting Rise's praise lines for each of the characters knocking down multiple shadows at a time and they'll end up racking up pretty quickly. Long story short, ailments and elemental items from the Shiroku Store. I overthought this trophy on my first platinum journey of P4G and ended up getting it on my third playthrough, yet got it with almost no issues first playthrough in a foreign language I don't understand thanks to this strat. Hope this helps out anyone who's been unable to get the plat thanks to this trophy, may even make a new topic about it as well.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Another tip for those trying to get this trophy that I don't see mentioned often: When you do get a status ailment and Rise doesn't say a line, simply pull up the scan menu with L and back out of it. Do this over and over and eventually she'll say the line. It might take a minute, but she'll get around to doing it if you keep at it.

• Like 2

On 6/27/2019 at 3:26 AM, danielchasek said:

Another tip for those trying to get this trophy that I don't see mentioned often: When you do get a status ailment and Rise doesn't say a line, simply pull up the scan menu with L and back out of it. Do this over and over and eventually she'll say the line. It might take a minute, but she'll get around to doing it if you keep at it.

This is very helpful. You can squeeze an extra line or two from her by doing this. Especially if someone has a status ailment or the whole party is affected by something. Doing this also triggers some lines like how many enemies there are or if someone has low health. I managed to get this trophy during a battle on the first floor of the true end's final dungeon.