• 15-19
    • 20-24
    • 25-29
    • 30-34
    • 35-39
    • 40-44
    • 45-49
    • 50+

I'm always curious to see the age of people around these sites (these sites meaning gaming forums). Sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised. :)

If you don't want to reveal your actual age for whatever reason, you could still vote in the poll. It's private, so no one will know.

I am 23.

24 in October.

You know, i wouldn't really expect anyone from 0-9 to be here. Not that they can't be here, but i wouldn't see them going here. Again, kids 0-9 are in MW2 and Black Ops, but i really dont see them finding any usage here. So IMO, i dont know why the 0-9 is selectable.

You know, i wouldn't really expect anyone from 0-9 to be here. Not that they can't be here, but i wouldn't see them going here. Again, kids 0-9 are in MW2 and Black Ops, but i really dont see them finding any usage here. So IMO, i dont know why the 0-9 is selectable.

The best polls cover all their bases. ;)

• Like 1

You can drive at 16?

Tell me where you live so I can never, ever go there. D:

Most states in the US let teenagers drive from the minimum age of 15, to the max age of 17.

Ill be 15 in 5 weeks, and my state allows me to drive at 16 1/2

Very many teenage caused car crashes... :mellow:

Most states in the United States of America. I can assure you Pie- there are enough damn tests and fees on those permits/licenses that the worst of the worst don't pass.

But we still manage to have shitty drivers.

I failed my driving test twice... I'm a really good driver, I just get so damn nervous. Being 23, it's been at least 6 years since then though. 6 years and no accidents or problems at all.

I got a few pretty funny stories out of it at least.

You should see my townsfolk try to drive in snow. On the winding mountain roads throughout my area. It's pathetic.

Luckily, practicing driving in heavy New York snow prepared me for such occasions (and snow chains help)

i guess i should consider that a good thing that where i live it never snows, driving and traffic wise of course. Thank you Mother Nature :D