Sony sending out 20% off to NA Users

Ghost

Got the code/coupon. Actually got the 10% one too about two weeks ago? (which is now expired I think).

Β 

I’m thinking if I should get Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn (I think that’s what it’s called). Been wanting it for a while but it’s $70 with dlc and it’s never on sale.Β ?

They get everything literally, PS UKΒ had the nerve to increase the price to Β£55 on the PS store and GAME( literally wondering why there was no outcry) . I remember my very first game on the PS4 KZ:SF at Β£60! This was until i got my monthly subscription. The entire industry can bounce.Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Got the code/coupon. Actually got the 10% one too about two weeks ago? (which is now expired I think).

Β 

I’m thinking if I should get Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn (I think that’s what it’s called). Been wanting it for a while but it’s $70 with dlc and it’s never on sale.Β 1f612.png

It's been on sale at some point as I picked it up really cheap a few years back to complete my Koei Tecmo collection

the 20% came in handy today:

Β 

monopoly family fun pack (ps4)

sword art online: Hollow realization (ps4)Β 

god eater 2: Rage Burst (ps4)

Β 

along with the plus games so i get quite a hefty increase in backlog.

Edited by kingdrake2

On 2/3/2018 at 5:08 PM, ExHaseo said:

I never get these coupons. I guess Sony just doesn't like me. T_TΒ 

Are you signed up for their weekly emails? The coupons are sent out in the weekly PlayStation store update email.

Β 

7 minutes ago, jasondm300 said:

Me neither.Β  It must be because i'll probably buy their stuff either way

It's in the most recent PlayStation store email, if you're not signed up to receive them you won't get it

I wish the 20% was off the original price and not off the "sale" prices...Buying something that's 75% off original price today..would be damn sweet if 95% discounted, but yes it doesnt work that way of course. ^^;

21 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

I wish the 20% was off the original price and not off the "sale" prices...Buying something that's 75% off original price today..would be damn sweet if 95% discounted, but yes it doesnt work that way of course. ^^;

Β 

Yeah - I saved aΒ whopping $2.69Β on the game I bought yesterday.

Β 

But, better than nothing, and really, this coupon is just icing on the cake for Sony, which has been hitting it out of the park lately (at least, IMHO). Between their excellent and varied selections on PS+, to their trophy passes, to these coupons, I haven't been this happy with Sony in a while.