PSN 20% Total Purchase Code Give-away! [NA]

LordNEET

Hai there! ^o^ I don't normally enter giveaways, but I'm feeling lucky! By the way, I've never owned a single EA game all my life ;) If I were to end up with the 20% off code, I would compile a bunch of PSone Classics that I never see go on sale. Games like Persona 2, Xenogears, Grandia, Bloody Roar and Resident Evil to name a few. I would be able to make the most of Onee-chan's @ShyLent gift money that way too! I love being able to play PSone games portably on my Vita!

2po1md5.jpg

Edited by ShonenCat
Added thicc loli Kanna for great justice ;)
  • Like 1

So if I buy two Black ops 1 DLC which is $30 but I get 20%/$6.00 off so the total is now $24.00 but I do have an extra $2.92 left over from the last purchase I did. I have now around $8.92 left, are there any popular DLCs/cheap games I can get with around $8.92?

• Like 1

On ‎04‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 0:14 AM, LordNEET said:

•The log shall not contain an EA game, their goading of the gaming community does not warrant use of this coupon.

I really, truly love you for this one. I'll set this rule as well at my next give-away ?

I'd pre-order Ni No Kuni 2 and/or buy Shadow of the Colossus if it doesn't work for pre-orders.

Whom'st've thought that some, most kind of heart, wouldst giveth away their 20% code to the peasant folk.

Edited by Joker
  • Like 1