How long does the online content take?

AlchemyAwesome

A few sessions at most, assuming you have a boosting partner for Team Player readily available. No ribbons, no "Top 1% for the Week,", I don't even recall anything pertaining to rank. Just complete a couple of sessions trying out the various classes (I think you have to do something specific with all of them, IIRC), and there you go.

If you just want to do the main list trophies just for the plat, like 20 minutes. 

If you want to do the main list DLC, probably another 2 - 4 hours. You need to hit rank 10 I believe to have enough points to unlock the required class upgrades.

If you want to do MP standalone, original 2 - 4 hours plus another 5 - 10 hours for kills and level grind, though that could be longer now due to the servers being shit and not saving kills and xp most of the time for whatever reason now. 

All assumed you're boosting. You could manage main list stuff with randoms still, but you won't be able to do the DLC without at least two other people helping out. 

Edited by Gage

Base game mp can be done in 1 match of terratorys ( middle game mode option) with a boosting partner.  Then 2 more wins for each game mode. ( 3 of them tottal).

For dlc 2-4 hours depending on your level. If you have all the clasd perks at ++ and rocket launcher and 5-6 diffrent weapons unlocked.

Trading arm/disarms on bomb defusal is best way to lv up.  I personally made 39k 1st territory's game doing this. Went from lv 4 to lv 14 ( by lv 19 i had all needed unlocks )

Hardest one is getting 5 isa to kill as helgast.  2nd hardest would 'be the double / tripple kills

( took me about 14 hours tottal from start / buying dlc / finnish)

Do note

The dlc has been delisted from stores.

Edited by Blackmist_FFXI

1 hour ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Do note

The dlc has been delisted from stores.

I can still buy the map bundle on the EU store. (more specifically the dutch store). 

It is both under the killzone 3 and killzone 3 multiplayer section.

EDIT: Now I am interested, isn't it possible for the US guys to buy the pack on an EU store just play it on the US disc?

Edited by Bumperklever

As far as i know. The content is region locked.

Would need eu copy for eu disk

This happened to a friend. Eu copy of watch dogs. But got the na seasion pass.  Game/ content were not compatible with eachother. ( this is just an example idk if it would be the same w kz3 but i feel it would) 

1 hour ago, johncnstntn__ said:

I know most of them can be done with 2 people but how's the random players doing?They are probably people like us trying to finish like we do but personally i don't want to be interrupted.Thanks.

I found maybe 6 other randoms playing in the time i was boosting and 4 ppl whp were in there own boosting group. 

Side from them, and 20 some hours of boosting ( stuck around to help others)

Didnt see many folks.

• Like 1