Fastest Way to Earn Zeni | 6713 Zeni Every 2 Mins

rubhen925

22 hours ago, A-Brawl3r said:

I actually didn't finish the Android arc on hard and just started grinding on the fight since i had 3 zeni up lvl 6

Makes sense. If you already have 3 Zeni Level 6 and access to the stage, there's no reason to get it unless you want the 'Warrior of Hope' title.

8 hours ago, darkamdusias said:

Makes sense. If you already have 3 Zeni Level 6 and access to the stage, there's no reason to get it unless you want the 'Warrior of Hope' title.

It's recommended you finish the android arc on hard mode since it'll give you 100k zeni for completing which definitely helps out some and knocks out a few battles

• Like 1

I finally got that annoying trophy and now im one of the few people in the world that got the platinum for Dragon Ball Fighterz. :)

That was the longest game grind i have ever done and im very happy its finally over.

Feels good to see my name on latest achievers for the platinum on this site.

Edited by CyberLance
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, CyberLance said:

I finally got that annoying trophy and now im one of the few people in the world that got the platinum for Dragon Ball Fighterz. :)

That was the longest game grind i have ever done and im very happy its finally over.

Feels good to see my name on latest achievers for the platinum on this site.

Welcome to the club man. That was a boring grind for me but once I had starting getting 278k per hour, that last 5 million went by fast. Finally glad to be finished with this grind lol

10 hours ago, AustinMichael1 said:

Welcome to the club man. That was a boring grind for me but once I had starting getting 278k per hour, that last 5 million went by fast. Finally glad to be finished with this grind lol

Thank you.

I did around a million zeni a day and it took over 4 hours i think so it was annoying to spend so much time everyday on this that i could have used for more fun stuff instead.

Sometimes i grinded longer so i could finally get it over with faster.

Feels so good to have it done.

Now im gonna play games with fast and easy trophies for a while.

Not doing something that takes a long time like this again for a long time.

Edited by CyberLance
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, AustinMichael1 said:

Can I ask you what method have you followed? I've tried the one posted here, but I'm not making as much per hour as you have. 

21 hours ago, josecarlosalba said:

Can I ask you what method have you followed? I've tried the one posted here, but I'm not making as much per hour as you have. 

I honestly followed the same set up that's on here and I had got all three opponents below 300hp. I super dashed every single time since they almost never block when I do that. I made sure to waste as little time as possible and most battles ended around the 295 mark. Once the cutscene music started, I'd quickly pause, return to chapter select, and get back into the fight as fast as possible. Originally when I went at a slower pace, I was getting 248k per hour which, if done consistently, will take a little over 4 hours to get a million . Once I picked up the pace and went AWOL and the 278k per hours flooded in, it took 3.5 hours to get a million.

Regardless, if you're set up is netting you 6909 zeni per battle, it'll take 145 battles to get a million and 2895 total battles to reach 20 million...depending on how much zeni you had when the grind started. I have done a lot of time off work this past week and decided to pull all nighters. Started around 1 million the Friday before last, and got the last 19 million in less than a week but I'd highly recommend doing 1 million per day and keep yourself from dying of boredom, unlike myself who legit sat down from Saturday night and didn't sleep (or move) until I had all 20 million and that platinum in my collection. And now I'm about to go back and try to get Star ocean 5's platinum after I told myself I won't do any grindy games for a while :(

Edited by AustinMichael1
  • Like 1

On 09/02/2018 at 2:00 PM, serjao_1985 said:

Hello friends, I made this video perfecting the technique used by slysinatra, but in a place different from the map and doing 3 fights instead of 1, which gives a total of 17k every 3 minutes. but that helps.

I make 22 000 in 4min30 with this technique , but i have another fight who has appeared with a 300 zénis bonus ( Krillin/Yamcha/piccolo ) , so it's 4 fights. 

I can make more in less time if i don't loose  health. And i'm just lvl 86 now , so maybe late it will be more.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, The High Ground said:

im now at 5 million zeni :D

Kudos! I didn't give up but I'm doing like 1 hour each day. Still around 3 million. Just got too many games being sent at me by devs lol. Got to cover them all somehow. Also started to stream on twitch now. Almost a stream everyday so, time is so precious lol.

Good luck to all!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jrdemr said:

How long did it take you?

I don't have the exact time because the most recent patch messed up my play time for some reason, but it took me approximately 230-240 hours total for the platinum.

I want to say it took about 110 hours of playing the game normally (beating the three story modes twice, beating arcade mode, training mode, combo trials, casual and arena matches, 258 ranked matches for the 530k BP), and the rest was dedicated to grinding for zeni, which was spread out over the course of 3 weeks.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, lionheart_811 said:

I don't have the exact time because the most recent patch messed up my play time for some reason, but it took me approximately 230-240 hours total for the platinum.

I want to say it took about 110 hours of playing the game normally (beating the three story modes twice, beating arcade mode, training mode, combo trials, casual and arena matches, 258 ranked matches for the 530k BP), and the rest was dedicated to grinding for zeni, which was spread out over the course of 3 weeks.

I commend you for your patience.

Personally, and as I've said before, so far, I've managed to get every single trophy for my games, but 100+ hours of mindless grinding? That's quite a time investment. Even if we were talking about a great game, that's not the kind of thing one should do lightly.

Sorry, but my time is much too limited and my backlog much too big.

Looks like I'll finally have to lose that 100% completion rate.

41 minutes ago, The High Ground said:

Hey guys, is this method faster? https://www.trueachievements.com/a246977/set-for-life-achievement

because this method you kill 2 enemies back to back for a minimum of 6k zeni and that means 12k zeni minimum then load times. Added to the fact you can get their health really low bc they dont have health regen 

Map 13 chapter 7 is the best i think. Like i said , i make 22 000 in 4min30 ( loading included ) , even faster if i don't get hit and if the ennemies have less life ( so 4min it's possible ).

Edited by Krove-34
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Krove-34 said:

Map 13 chapter 7 is the best i think. Like i said , i make 22 000 in 4min30 ( loading included ) , even faster if i don't get hit and if the ennemies have less life ( so 4min it's possible ).

ok cool after he linked that vid I did some research and I think you might be right (sorry I couldnt understand your vid because it was in a different langauge) 

But yeah im doing 3 fights (all with the zeni bonus skill of course)

1. Piccolo, Yamcha, and Vegeta Lvl 87 = 5965 Zeni 

2. Yamcha, Goku, and Krillin Lvl 91 = 6323 Zeni

3. Ginyu, and Trunks Lvl 93 = 4233 Zeni

So all in all now every run im getting 16,521 Zeni each run, even more Zeni when the random chance that one of those fights level up

Edited by The High Ground

27 minutes ago, The High Ground said:

ok cool after he linked that vid I did some research and I think you might be right (sorry I couldnt understand your vid because it was in a different langauge) 

But yeah im doing 3 fights (all with the zeni bonus skill of course)

1. Piccolo, Yamcha, and Vegeta Lvl 87 = 5965 Zeni 

2. Yamcha, Goku, and Krillin Lvl 91 = 6323 Zeni

3. Ginyu, and Trunks Lvl 93 = 4233 Zeni

So all in all now every run im getting 16,521 Zeni each run, even more Zeni when the random chance that one of those fights level up

Yeah me too , i speak french so i didn't understand the video.

There is a fourth fight that has appeared for me ( Krillin and 2 other ) , so i make between 5300 and 5800 each fight.

10 minutes ago, darkamdusias said:

Update: I'm currently at 7,500,000 Zeni and this grind is painful. Does the Map 13 grind really make that much of a difference compared to the 6909 Zeni I get from the Level 100 Piccolo, Nappa, and Yamcha on Map 15?

You can make 330 000/hour. I make 300 000/hour because i do some stuff in the same time and sometime , they destroy me so i lost 10-15s. 

3 hours ago, darkamdusias said:

Update: I'm currently at 7,500,000 Zeni and this grind is painful. Does the Map 13 grind really make that much of a difference compared to the 6909 Zeni I get from the Level 100 Piccolo, Nappa, and Yamcha on Map 15?

Getting closer man. Also still can't believe I sat down on a Saturday night with 2 million zeni and didn't move until I had 20 million zeni a few days later. Fuhk me this was horrible :/ on the plus side I'm close to being done with Star ocean 5 and I'll be playing easy games after that ?

On 3/19/2018 at 9:20 PM, lionheart_811 said:

I got the 20 million and the platinum yesterday

Most miserable grind in my life and I don't wish it upon my worst enemy

Congrats homie. Top 50 achievers ? 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, darkamdusias said:

hmm id say its worth it because as i said above you are getting 6k back to back with at least 3 fights back to back and 4 if you are lucky like Krove-34 is, if you set it up right plus no health regen so you can one shot them if you set it up right, for example on my game they all literally have under 400 health to 1 health which is one-2 hit potential, only thing that sucks is setting it up of course, plus you dont have to deal with annoying nappa blocking everything xD

Ok just checked using the ps4 video thingy, I did my 3 fights for 16,521 Zeni in 3 minutes 26 seconds, can be faster if you dont get hit and obviously slower if you get hit or add another fight, id say thats pretty good given that is with the load times

Edited by The High Ground
  • Like 2