Fastest Way to Earn Zeni | 6713 Zeni Every 2 Mins

rubhen925

3 hours ago, The High Ground said:

im finally at 7 million :'( i swear this grind, I hate it so much ahahah

Yeah, I feel you. I don't usually do microtransactions in games, but if Aksys released a 10,000,000 Zeni pack, I'd be really tempted to buy it hahah

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The High Ground said:

Im at 9 million right now (just doing a update of where im at lol)

@darkamdusiasisnt your title like an african or south american urban legend thingy or am I wrong ?

You and I are pretty close - I just crossed 10 million, and I'm ready to be done for a while.

Also, yep, my title is the Congo's version of the Loch Ness! Good eye! Mokèlé-mbèmbé approves!

mokele1.JPG

• Like 1

Well I redid the farming thing to raise my enemies level as far as I could, and now im getting 290,649 Zeni every hour so and that is an increase of about 10k zeni an hour (while its small amount helps lmao) before I was getting 280,857 Zeni an hour

Im getting 17,097 Zeni every 3 minutes and 30 seconds give or take depending on how fast i beat it (including load times)

Edited by The High Ground
  • Like 1

I’m currently at 11.75 million, but won’t be able to play for a few days from here on out.

Also, you guys shouls join a Z-Union if you haven’t already! I got my first Z-Union reward, and it contained 111,000 Zeni - not a huge amount but it cuts out ~20 minutes from your overall grind.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, darkamdusias said:

I’m currently at 11.75 million, but won’t be able to play for a few days from here on out.

Also, you guys shouls join a Z-Union if you haven’t already! I got my first Z-Union reward, and it contained 111,000 Zeni - not a huge amount but it cuts out ~20 minutes from your overall grind.

Im at 12 million :D and I know got a big z union reward too

6 hours ago, darkamdusias said:

Wtf, my Z-Union reward was only 1000 Zeni D:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, The High Ground said:

mine was 10K lmao 

that begs the question...I wonder if you get more money if your fav char is 18 or something1f914.png
my Z Union is 16

I think that might have something to do with it. My favorite character is Android 18, and I've been using her to farm Zeni. I guess offline wins might count in addition to online wins, maybe?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, darkamdusias said:

I think that might have something to do with it. My favorite character is Android 18, and I've been using her to farm Zeni. I guess offline wins might count in addition to online wins, maybe?

ok gonna switch to 18 as my z union and see if theres a difference down the road lol

2 minutes ago, AustinMichael1 said:

Wait what's this z-union thing? 

its a fan club sort of thing from the newest patch you pick a favorite character and you get rewards for sticking with that character every now and then (i really dont know the rate of when you get the rewards lol)

11 hours ago, The High Ground said:

its a fan club sort of thing from the newest patch you pick a favorite character and you get rewards for sticking with that character every now and then (i really dont know the rate of when you get the rewards lol)

If only think was around before I started doing this grind lol fml

15 hours ago, AustinMichael1 said:

If only think was around before I started doing this grind lol fml

Correct. 90% of people are getting only miniscule amount of Zeni, so it's not really worth it for most. I think I just got an abnormally large amount is all. 

15 minutes ago, Franciscoo- said:

Do you think they will be adding DLC trophies with the new characters?

I'm really excited about Bardock.

I've been wondering this as well. What could they add though? Playing x times with that character? Finishing all their trials? 

16 hours ago, RedRodriguez87 said:

Eh, every little bit helps. 

I take it its weekends only you get rewards,correct?

Unfortunately, I am unsure, as I've only gotten one reward so far. The distribution pattern will become more evident with multiple rewards, I think.

15 hours ago, Aexuz said:

I've been wondering this as well. What could they add though? Playing x times with that character? Finishing all their trials? 

I hope not. I just want to enjoy the game once I get the Plat and not worry about any more trophies haha xD

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, darkamdusias said:

I hope not. I just want to enjoy the game once I get the Plat and not worry about any more trophies haha xD

currently im at 17 million, i think im going to no life it so I can get it done by tmr sometime xD

Edited by The High Ground