Fastest Way to Earn Zeni | 6713 Zeni Every 2 Mins

rubhen925

20 minutes ago, VanDeaM said:

I started the playing the game on April 12th and when I booted up the game I had 300k zenni. Unless that's what everyone starts with? I dunno.

It is not. You only got 10 000 zeni, if I'm not mistaken.

On 4/16/2018 at 0:59 PM, VanDeaM said:

I started the playing the game on April 12th and when I booted up the game I had 300k zenni. Unless that's what everyone starts with? I dunno.

that 300k was for the release of bardock and broly, a small start to the insane grind

On 1/4/2018 at 2:42 PM, dansomekid said:

from my testing its random. if your intent is to level up characters, just move and if they level, save the game and quit. just keep saving and quitting and reloading until you get as many levels as desired. honestly though there is a better method out there than this one that i found. its about 12k every minute and a half to 2 minutes. check it out. basically do what they do in this video, but don't set up fights 1 and 4, its faster just to set up fights 2 and 3. i might record a clip myself showing the updated version with a timer.

Wait, is this true? if that´s so, it will reduce the grinding by a half! :o

Where can I watch this method running?

Edited by angelbless45

10 hours ago, angelbless45 said:

Wait, is this true? if that´s so, it will reduce the grinding by a half! :o

Where can I watch this method running?

You can watch it from that video. Just set up the 2nd and 3rd fights (Yamcha and Piccolo leads, which have 3 enemies each) while having 2 turns left. Before wasting turns for it to be 2 left, save the game and keep retrying the spending of those turns until you get good level ups from the enemies. In my case I got level 91 for Yamcha and level 94 for Piccolo.

Then have fun doing it for 54 hours! You get about 12500 zeni every 2 mins.

Edited by AndresLionheart

18 hours ago, AndresLionheart said:

You can watch it from that video. Just set up the 2nd and 3rd fights (Yamcha and Piccolo leads, which have 3 enemies each) while having 2 turns left. Before wasting turns for it to be 2 left, save the game and keep retrying the spending of those turns until you get good level ups from the enemies. In my case I got level 91 for Yamcha and level 94 for Piccolo.

Then have fun doing it for 54 hours! You get about 12500 zeni every 2 mins.

Gonna try that, thank you very much!.. altough 54 hours seems like an insane waste of time for a single trophy!!!!  what were they thinking??!!! O_O

Edited by angelbless45

16 minutes ago, angelbless45 said:

Gonna try that, thank you very much!.. altough 54 hours seems like an insane waste of time for a single trophy!!!!  what were they thinking??!!! O_O

It may be they wanted it to be a reference to Android 18 asking Mr. Satan for 20m to lose the finals of the tournament. That's cute and all but they should have balanced the money in a different way if 20m was gonna be the amount for the last trophy.

As it is today you can get everything with 4m, so they should have multiplied the gains 5 times for it to be balanced.

Edited by AndresLionheart
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, AndresLionheart said:

It may be they wanted it to be a reference to Android 18 asking Mr. Satan for 20m to lose the finals of the tournament. That's cute and all but they should have balanced the money in a different way if 20m was gonna be the amount for the last trophy.

As it is today you can get everything with 4m, so they should have multiplied the gains 5 times for it to be balanced.

xB6nXfs.png

Give. This man. A medal.

I'm a huge Dragon Ball fan (I have, like, 5 different editions of the manga) and I'm ashamed to say I never realized why they specifically asked for 20 million zeni and used an #18 avatar.

Edited by jrdemr
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jrdemr said:

xB6nXfs.png

Give. This man. A medal.

I'm a huge Dragon Ball fan (I have, like, 5 different editions of the manga) and I'm ashamed to say I never realized why they specifically asked for 20 million zeni and used an #18 avatar.

OMG I didnt realize the reference (and tbh the avatar) !!! :o!! Shame on me too ! :( Thxs Lionheart, you are moste definetly right :o!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Castillo_82 said:

Lets all pray that they add microtransactions so we all can buy our way out of this trophy. I would definitely do it if i had the game. That 20 mill trophy is absurd despite being taken from the anime.

I'd rather not have the Platinum than having to pay for it. Doing so is telling these developers that they can put all the crazy trophies they want because we'll pay just to get the massive grind out of the way. I have my principles.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jrdemr said:

I'd rather not have the Platinum than having to pay for it. Doing so is telling these developers that they can put all the crazy trophies they want because we'll pay just to get the massive grind out of the way. I have my principles.

I cant really disagree with you on that matter ?

But I value my spare time more than money so I would still support the greed that is micro transactions if it could save me all those hours of mindless grinding.

26 minutes ago, Castillo_82 said:

I cant really disagree with you on that matter 1f914.png

But I value my spare time more than money so I would still support the greed that is micro transactions if it could save me all those hours of mindless grinding.

Now the question is: do you value trophies so much that you're willing to pay to get a particularly bad one out of the way? At the end of the day... it's just a digital token.

As long as we're wishing, I wish they'd quintuple our zeni earnings. Or that they'd give 15 million bonus zeni to anyone that got every item from the shop. But I'm definitely not encouraging microtransactions.

28 minutes ago, Castillo_82 said:

I cant really disagree with you on that matter 1f914.png

I feel you... I've been grinding for about 6 hours a week (3 hours on mondays and 3 hours on fridays) accompanied by the podcasts I listen to each week and I'm currently at 10m. Now that I finally hit the halfway point it doesn't feel as bad but it is still a pain in the ass and a complete waste of time. At this point I would totally pay like 10-20 dollars for the other 10 million... even if that means telling the developers they can put whatever bullshit grind on their games.

Still, the correct solution to keep the reference and not make the trophy a complete waste of time is just multiply the gains and costs of everything 5 times so that 20 million zeni matches with the amount needed to unlock everything.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jrdemr said:

Now the question is: do you value trophies so much that you're willing to pay to get a particularly bad one out of the way? At the end of the day... it's just a digital token.

As long as we're wishing, I wish they'd quintuple our zeni earnings. Or that they'd give 15 million bonus zeni to anyone that got every item from the shop. But I'm definitely not encouraging microtransactions.

I hope you don’t misunderstand me, cuz I sure as hell don’t encourage micro transactions either ? But it would be such an easy way to get rid of it ?

Indeed. Trophies/Achievements/Badges are just digital tokens. But I care about my completion, maxing games out etc. So yeah, I would succumb to get such a trophy out of the way, ASAP. Specially hearing from my friend how atrocious this 20 mill trophy is... and he’s a hardcore grinder so when he says that, it’s a pain.

And at the end of the day... it’s just money ?‍♂️

15 minutes ago, AndresLionheart said:

I feel you... I've been grinding for about 6 hours a week (3 hours on mondays and 3 hours on fridays) accompanied by the podcasts I listen to each week and I'm currently at 10m. Now that I finally hit the halfway point it doesn't feel as bad but it is still a pain in the ass and a complete waste of time. At this point I would totally pay like 10-20 dollars for the other 10 million... even if that means telling the developers they can put whatever bullshit grind on their games.

Still, the correct solution to keep the reference and not make the trophy a complete waste of time is just multiply the gains and costs of everything 5 times so that 20 million zeni matches with the amount needed to unlock everything.

Im 110% with you on that boat.

And yes, it would’ve been more logical to make everything in the shop cost the total amount of those 20 mill. It would still be horrible, but in a more legit way ?

My buddy who has the game is only getting titles every time he buys those capsules... There must be a HUGE amount of titles in that game ?

While waiting for Dark Souls remaster release on the 25th I will get back to this painful grind. I left it at 6 million Zeni if I remember correctly.

Is chapter 8 map 14 Yamcha and Piccolo leads still the best option?

41 minutes ago, Castillo_82 said:

I hope you don’t misunderstand me, cuz I sure as hell don’t encourage micro transactions either ? But it would be such an easy way to get rid of it ?

Indeed. Trophies/Achievements/Badges are just digital tokens. But I care about my completion, maxing games out etc. So yeah, I would succumb to get such a trophy out of the way, ASAP. Specially hearing from my friend how atrocious this 20 mill trophy is... and he’s a hardcore grinder so when he says that, it’s a pain.

And at the end of the day... it’s just money ?‍♂️

Then the question becomes: are you okay with this spreading to other games and becoming the norm? Are you okay with games becoming so egregiously and purposefully grindy just because developers know we'll pay to get those out of the way?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I like my trophies, too (as you can see from my high completion rate)... but I have my limits. And insanely grindy or difficult trophies are where I draw the line. The PS4 also brought another limit - online trophies (just because I don't want to pay extra for online multiplayer, a feature I barely used when it was free). And just like I'm not paying just to get online trophies, I'm most certainly not going to encourage developers to start making insanely grindy/difficult trophies.

My advice to you would be: think a little bit more long term.

8 minutes ago, jrdemr said:

Then the question becomes: are you okay with this spreading to other games and becoming the norm? Are you okay with games becoming so egregiously and purposefully grindy just because developers know we'll pay to get those out of the way?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I like my trophies, too (as you can see from my high completion rate)... but I have my limits. And insanely grindy or difficult trophies are where I draw the line. The PS4 also brought another limit - online trophies (just because I don't want to pay extra for online multiplayer, a feature I barely used when it was free). And just like I'm not paying just to get online trophies, I'm most certainly not going to encourage developers to start making insanely grindy/difficult trophies.

You honestly think devs are gonna end the horde of transactions because I “think a little bit more long term”? Transactions are gonna be added to games no matter what the fans/gamers think or want. I mean, I wish you the best if you wanna start a crusade against devs and their sneaky ideas of earning more money from their games. Good luck with that.

But to answer your question if I’m okay about it spreading and becoming the norm?

Actually, I couldn’t care less. They can add as many money grubbing add-on content as they want. The choice is still yours if you wanna buy them or not. No one is forcing you. And for the record, I have never in my gaming life bought any micro transactions.

But I would for this trophy grind IF I had the game AND the option to do it. In a heartbeat.

30 minutes ago, jrdemr said:

The question is: Why do you get triggered so much when someone mentions Microtransactions? Just ignore if they add it?

Another question to you: Are you going to start an petition soon against Microtransaction with Angry Joe?

Also, one other particular question: Even tho you're farming till 20 Million without Microtransactions, you still encourage them for doing it, you commit towards the trophy, by grinding it.

My last question: Can you please stop acting like Dr.Phil and ask questions and give people advices?

This era is online. Ofcourse there are online trophies. You either only play PVE games and avoids any PVP that requires luck, bit of effort or skill. I mean, what comes close to "effort" if you do 20 Million Zennies?

Eitherway, by mentioning you don't want to pay extra, makes me think you're just broke.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Castillo_82 said:

You honestly think devs are gonna end the horde of transactions because I “think a little bit more long term”? Transactions are gonna be added to games no matter what the fans/gamers think or want. I mean, I wish you the best if you wanna start a crusade against devs and their sneaky ideas of earning more money from their games. Good luck with that.

I mean... some things have gone back because of fan backlash. Remember the online pass? People raged against it so much we never saw it come back. And after Battlefront II, a lot of companies have started thinking twice about putting loot boxes in their games. Hell, some countries in Europe have started taking legal action!

If you don't protest, people are just going to think you're fine with the way things are.

Anyway, just wanted to give you some advice or at least something to think about. In the end, what you do is up to you.

17 minutes ago, Devouristic said:

The question is: Why do you get triggered so much when someone mentions Microtransactions? Just ignore if they add it?

Another question to you: Are you going to start an petition soon against Microtransaction with Angry Joe?

Also, one other particular question: Even tho you're farming till 20 Million without Microtransactions, you still encourage them for doing it, you commit towards the trophy, by grinding it.

My last question: Can you please stop acting like Dr.Phil and ask questions and give people advices?

This era is online. Ofcourse there are online trophies. You either only play PVE games and avoids any PVP that requires luck, bit of effort or skill. I mean, what comes close to "effort" if you do 20 Million Zennies?

Eitherway, by mentioning you don't want to pay extra, makes me think you're just broke.

Well, that wasn't aggressive at all.

This is a forum. People are here to talk and trade opinions. That's what I'm doing.

And as you can see from my profile, I haven't been committing towards the trophy, since I don't even have the 5 million zeni trophy. As I said before - I draw the line at insanely grindy trophies.

And what if I were broke? I mean, I'm not that broke that I couldn't pay 60$ in one year for Plus, I just don't really see the value in it. I don't like digital games, I barely played online even when it was free, and I can just make a local backup of my hard drive if I so choose. I think it's quite sensible not to pay for something you don't really have any use for.

Oh and, the way you snapped back at me for... really no reason at all makes me thing I'm not the one that got triggered here.

1 hour ago, jrdemr said:

No, I'm not okay with that. I always make a point of not buying any game with scummy microtransactions (Shadow of War comes to mind). Games where the main part of it is balanced to entice people to buy microtransactions.

In this case it only affects the completionists, the extreme minority of the people that played the game.

Normally I would have also avoided this game due to this grind, but it looked too good to pass on it just because of that. I would have rather not platinumed it than not playing it. It's the first Dragon Ball game since Tenkaichi 2 that I was interested in, and it became my favorite DB game and fighting game in general.

What I'm trying to say is that I would have made an exception for this game just under the excuse of really loving it. I'm also in the camp of "Speak with your wallet".

1 hour ago, Aexuz said:

While waiting for Dark Souls remaster release on the 25th I will get back to this painful grind. I left it at 6 million Zeni if I remember correctly.

Is chapter 8 map 14 Yamcha and Piccolo leads still the best option?

Yes, that's what I've been doing at the very least. I can't see any other way being much faster.

37 minutes ago, jrdemr said:

If you don't protest, people are just going to think you're fine with the way things are.

Anyway, just wanted to give you some advice or at least something to think about. In the end, what you do is up to you.

I don’t care what people think. If I’m going to protest it will be because of something related to my work. Anything gaming related subject where the devs are acting hungry for more money, well, I’ll let Angry Joe or Francis lead the charge.

Thank you for your advice and for finally uttering the sentence I was longing for...:

“In the end, what you do is up to you.” ?

10 hours ago, AndresLionheart said:

No, I'm not okay with that. I always make a point of not buying any game with scummy microtransactions (Shadow of War comes to mind). Games where the main part of it is balanced to entice people to buy microtransactions.

In this case it only affects the completionists, the extreme minority of the people that played the game.

Normally I would have also avoided this game due to this grind, but it looked too good to pass on it just because of that. I would have rather not platinumed it than not playing it. It's the first Dragon Ball game since Tenkaichi 2 that I was interested in, and it became my favorite DB game and fighting game in general.

What I'm trying to say is that I would have made an exception for this game just under the excuse of really loving it. I'm also in the camp of "Speak with your wallet".

Yes, that's what I've been doing at the very least. I can't see any other way being much faster.

Is 94 (piccolo) and 91 (Yamcha) the higher level you can get them? 

I've load the game several times but those levels seem to be top they can get. 

Edited by Aexuz

2 hours ago, Aexuz said:

Is 94 (piccolo) and 91 (Yamcha) the higher level you can get them? 

I've load the game several times but those levels seem to be top they can get. 

I've got all three people in that battle to level 98.