Fastest Way to Earn Zeni | 6713 Zeni Every 2 Mins

rubhen925

22 minutes ago, jrdemr said:

I've got all three people in that battle to level 98.

I reloaded for about 20+ times and those two didn't went up in level any more. Well I'm getting 12700 in about 2:20 minutes so I think is alright.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Aexuz said:

I reloaded for about 20+ times and those two didn't went up in level any more. Well I'm getting 12700 in about 2:20 minutes so I think is alright.

I didn't try that many times really. In my 6th or so try I got 91 and 94 so I just stuck with it in case I got lucky.

So we are going exactly at the same pace then. Yesterday I did another grind session and now I'm at 11m... I can already feel it! I'm gonna feel so free when I'm done, lol.

1 hour ago, AndresLionheart said:

I didn't try that many times really. In my 6th or so try I got 91 and 94 so I just stuck with it in case I got lucky.

So we are going exactly at the same pace then. Yesterday I did another grind session and now I'm at 11m... I can already feel it! I'm gonna feel so free when I'm done, lol.

In my case I reloaded every time I didn't get either Piccolo or Yamcha upgraded. Once those reached 91 and 94 they no longer level up at all. 

Yeah I will be aiming for 500k per day. That will be 3 500 000 per week. Because I left the game more than a month ago I can't remember exactly how many Zeni I grinded. I can be either 6 million or 7 million Zeni. Is there a way to check your total earned? 

23 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

In my case I reloaded every time I didn't get either Piccolo or Yamcha upgraded. Once those reached 91 and 94 they no longer level up at all. 

Yeah I will be aiming for 500k per day. That will be 3 500 000 per week. Because I left the game more than a month ago I can't remember exactly how many Zeni I grinded. I can be either 6 million or 7 million Zeni. Is there a way to check your total earned? 

Yes. In the lobby press Options, go to Player Info, press L1 twice and then Up to go straight to the bottom of the list. At the end is your Zeni total.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AndresLionheart said:

Yes. In the lobby press Options, go to Player Info, press L1 twice and then Up to go straight to the bottom of the list. At the end is your Zeni total.

Thanks. I will check my total tonight. 

On 8/5/2018 at 3:45 AM, Aexuz said:

Can I ask which method are u using? is that the fastest one yet?

38 minutes ago, angelbless45 said:

Can I ask which method are u using? is that the fastest one yet?

It is faster than the one I was originally using but can't say for sure is the fastest of all.

I'm doing chapter 8 map 14. (Hard mode) All Zeni+6 items equipped.

You need to fight Piccolo and Yamcha lead fights and leave all 6 opponents with almost no life but without killing anyone. You need to let them kill you when your setup is ready.

After you are done with that save your game. Reload and move one space in the map. If neither Piccolo or Yamcha upgrade in level reload you game. The highest level I was able to get them was Piccolo (94) and Yamcha (91).  Be sure to leave at least 2 turns to fight them. Keep reloading your game and beat both opponents over and over for over 50 hours.

That is all for that method. You will get 12700 every 2:20 minutes. I will be editing a video later step by step for this grinding method.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Aexuz said:

It is faster than the one I was originally using but can't say for sure is the fastest of all.

You need to fight Piccolo and Yamcha lead fights and leave all 6 opponents with almost no life but without killing anyone. You need to let them kill you when your setup is ready.

After you are done with that save your game. Reload and move one space in the map. If neither Piccolo or Yamcha upgrade in level reload you game. The highest level I was able to get them was Piccolo (94) and Yamcha (91).  Be sure to leave at least 2 turns to fight them. Keep reloading your game and beat both opponents over and over for over 50 hours.

That is all for that method. You will get 12700 every 2:20 minutes. I will be editing a video later step by step for this grinding method.

Thxs a lot for the details! well 50 hrs is considerably less than the 100 hrs i was aiming for :( .. Wish I had a PS4 Pro though :(

Edited by angelbless45

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2018 at 1:36 PM, Aexuz said:

Still waiting for you video lol xD...  tbh I though they were going to give us at least 500K zennies witht the party battle after killing 530k Freezers!.. 100 premium coins, really!!!??

39 minutes ago, angelbless45 said:

Still waiting for you video lol xD...  tbh I though they were going to give us at least 500K zennies witht the party battle after killing 530k Freezers!.. 100 premium coins, really!!!??

Sorry I forgot to post it here. The setup for this method is done up to minute 3:24. After that is the actual farming process to get an idea of how fast you can get those 12736k Zeni. 

I've been lazy with the farming myself but I reached 11 million Zeni yesterday. 18 more days if I aim for 500k per day but I doubt I will make it cause Dark Souls for PS4 comes on friday so I will be investing all my time there. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Aexuz said:

Sorry I forgot to post it here. The setup for this method is done up to minute 3:24. After that is the actual farming process to get an idea of how fast you can get those 12736k Zeni. 

I've been lazy with the farming myself but I reached 11 million Zeni yesterday. 18 more days if I aim for 500k per day but I doubt I will make it cause Dark Souls for PS4 comes on friday so I will be investing all my time there. 

Thank you very much. Ive been really lazy to start this.. im currently at 1,9 M zennies with 100hrs of gameplay :( Wait Dark Souls is coming this friday??!!.. ok, gonna postpone this even more xD

Edited by angelbless45

What's the best strategy to beat the Story mode on hard difficulty?

My three best characters are lvl 60 and the enemies are around lvl 70, I can win a few fights but I get to the final boss of the map with barely any health since I don't recover almost anything after every match and the rest of my characters are like lvl 20 which are useless. Am I supposed to level up first or something?

And what are the best skills to beat this? I'm just playing with all Attack power up skills and doing pretty optimized combos most of the time, but it isn't working for me, it's like playing Arcade mode on hard xD

Just now, Franciscoo- said:

My three best characters are lvl 60 and the enemies are around lvl 70, I can win a few fights but I get to the final boss of the map with barely any health since I don't recover almost anything after every match and the rest of my characters are like lvl 20 which are useless. Am I supposed to level up first or something?

And what are the best skills to beat this? I'm just playing with all Attack power up skills and doing pretty optimized combos most of the time, but it isn't working for me, it's like playing Arcade mode on hard xD

You should have started using EXP. Lvl. Up skills a LONG time ago. By the time I got to the final boss, most of my characters were above lvl. 90.

Edited by jrdemr
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, jrdemr said:

You should have started using EXP. Lvl. Up skills a LONG time ago. By the time I got to the final boss, most of my characters were above lvl. 90.

So, should I go with all Victory EXP up? I thought the easiest way would be with just more dmg xD

I can still replay maps so I can lvl up there I guess...

Anyway, I managed to beat the first arc with just Attack power ups, I'm struggling at the end of the second one, but I could use all the Victory EXP ups from the start of the third arc to make it easier.

18 minutes ago, Franciscoo- said:

It depends on your skill level and learning how to cheese the CPUs.

If you have access to Goku a really good cheese is doing the usual combo for the downward Super Kamehameha in the air into the Teleport Kamehameha, follow with a superdash and you will catch them 99% of the time. Do a basic air series into S and 236 L for the hard knockdown and another Teleport Kamehameha. At high levels you get about 1 meter by doing the basic stuff in the air, so you can repeat this until they die. Sometimes they will tech down or do a raw Level 3, but thats the 1%, lol.

Other than that you can use Health Up mixed with Health regen. I've heard that helped people having trouble keeping their health up.

I did't grind at all but I did use Victory Exp during normal. For hard I used Attack Power, Defense and Victory Exp (I would swap that one for Health regen if I was sucking).

Also, don't forget you have Sparking for every match. Using it for the health right before winning can do a lot, especially with how many input reading raw level 3s the CPUs do

Edited by AndresLionheart
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, AndresLionheart said:

It depends on your skill level and learning how to cheese the CPUs.

If you have access to Goku a really good cheese is doing the usual combo for the downward Super Kamehameha in the air into the Teleport Kamehameha, follow with a superdash and you will catch them 99% of the time. Do a basic air series into S and 236 L for the hard knockdown and another Teleport Kamehameha. At high levels you get about 1 meter by doing the basic stuff in the air, so you can repeat this until they die. Sometimes they will tech down or do a raw Level 3, but thats the 1%, lol.

Other than that you can use Health Up mixed with Health regen. I've heard that helped people having trouble keeping their health up.

I did't grind at all but I did use Victory Exp during normal. For hard I used Attack Power, Defense and Victory Exp (I would swap that one for Health regen if I was sucking).

Also, don't forget you have Sparking for every match. Using it for the health right before winning can do a lot, especially with how many input reading raw level 3s the CPUs do

Yeah, the thing is none of my three main characters are available on the Story mode and I'm not that great with the rest of the cast, anyway I can perform pretty standard combos without any problem.

My biggest issue is that I always tend to jump and attack with an overhead after a knockdown and the CPU hits me with a 2h almost every time which gets me so mad xD

Not to mention the raw lvl 3s while I'm attacking, as you said.

I thought it would be really easy since a lot of people have just boosted the online and got the plat without even learning a single combo and I'm a +600K BP player and I don't find this that easy, I find it weird that I haven't read any complaints before xD 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Franciscoo- said:

Yeah, the thing is none of my three main characters are available on the Story mode and I'm not that great with the rest of the cast, anyway I can perform pretty standard combos without any problem.

I can see your problem. Since I play Cell, Goku (who I later changed for Goku Black) and Kid Buu, I had a very easy time except for the part until Cell in the enemy warrior arc and the part with only 16 and 18 in the Android 21 arc (I can defend myself with 21 at least). Still, I lost a map once or twice, but you keep the experience so after a few tries you will be higher level anyway, no need to go back and grind.

Edited by AndresLionheart
  • Like 1

No need to level yourself to 100. The enemies have a random chance to level up each time you move a space on the map grid. So back up your save before you begin, move a space and if the enemy levels up save again. If they don't, back out, download your save and try again. I believe the most recent video posted in this thread shows how to set up the farm. 

• Like 1

On 06/05/2018 at 4:23 PM, Castillo_82 said:

Lets all pray that they add microtransactions so we all can buy our way out of this trophy. I would definitely do it if i had the game. That 20 mill trophy is absurd despite being taken from the anime.

God I hope not. If I grind 20mil and they go and add microtransactions after all that work I put in, I'll be pissed. This game has a nice 0.49% Ultra Rare plat, and I'd like it to stay that way. 

• Like 1

Micro transactions like that aren't coming. They were highly praised for not putting stuff like that in the game. If it was gonna be in it, it would be there from the start. Trophy isn't changing either. Only thing they can do is update for more zenny after a fight but I doubt it. This is an Arc System Works game, they don't make gimme platinums. Thanks though for this zenny grind method

I just reached 11M zenies, I'm getting about 2M everyday, so I hope I finish this week!

I don't know if this is the best way to go for it, but I'm not playing anything else since I started the grind a few days ago, I prefer to finish this as soon as possible...

• Like 1