Fastest Way to Earn Zeni | 6713 Zeni Every 2 Mins

rubhen925

Bandai has been awarding substantial amounts of zeni on occasion (like just last week, for instance), so I'm just going to wait for the game to completely die before I go around grinding to death. I want to spend as little time as possible.

Logged in today and recieve 500k free zeni. They are giving good amount every time there is a new DLC character. 

2 hours ago, Venocide said:

Superb guide OP! Can be a little tricky to setup but once you do it's straightforward. Much better than PowerPyx's guide, you earn more and it takes less time. 

There is a faster method where you can get 12700 in 2:20 minutes. I posted a video in the previous page. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So guess what?

I shit you not. I open up FighterZ and guess where I'm at in HARD mode? Chapter 8 Map 15 lmao! So now I don't have to actually FINISH hard first, I can just get to the end and do your method.

Thanks again! Your entire post brought the fire of DRAGONBALL back into my veins!

5 hours ago, dokkanexpert said:

Ok, I finallly got it going and I decided to work out the numbers.

To make 5,000,000 zenni at 6,587 zenni per match, it will take 759 (approx.) matches.

For the hell of it, for 20,000,000 zenni -- it'll take 3,036 matches.

God. fxcking. Dammit.

Yeah, this was not the most thought-out trophy in the history of trophies.

I keep hoping that ASW figures out that this was a massive failure and just keeps on giving (a significant amount) of bonus zeni at regular intervals.

On 22/5/2018 at 10:10 AM, Aexuz said:

Sorry I forgot to post it here. The setup for this method is done up to minute 3:24. After that is the actual farming process to get an idea of how fast you can get those 12736k Zeni. 

I've been lazy with the farming myself but I reached 11 million Zeni yesterday. 18 more days if I aim for 500k per day but I doubt I will make it cause Dark Souls for PS4 comes on friday so I will be investing all my time there. 

I was just wondering. I already have the battles set and have approximately 17 turns to spend. Is it possible that both fights level up at the same time with each turn?

5 minutes ago, angelbless45 said:

I was just wondering. I already have the battles set and have approximately 17 turns to spend. Is it possible that both fights level up at the same time with each turn?

If you are lucky yes. It happened to me a couple of times.

10 minutes ago, angelbless45 said:

Thxs for the reply. Happened to me once now lol.. but now, Ive been trying for an 1 hour or so and they dont want to :( 

It will be a point where the battles won't level up anymore so my advice is to save if you get one or the other.

34 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

It will be a point where the battles won't level up anymore so my advice is to save if you get one or the other.

Alright, reached the point where Piccolos team is at 94 and Yamchas at 91 and have 11 turns left. Will they level up further?

38 minutes ago, angelbless45 said:

Alright, reached the point where Piccolos team is at 94 and Yamchas at 91 and have 11 turns left. Will they level up further?

Yeah when I made the setup myself that was the max level both reached. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aexuz said:

Yeah when I made the setup myself that was the max level both reached. 

Alright thanks a lot for the tips! almost 2 hours for 400K zennies :S.. let the grind begin. Only 17 millons left x_x

Btw, I dont know if this is ok, but I ataually had No 18 as my lead character in both fights, so when i looged in again I got 311k zennies as No 18 union awards. If this is correct, then the process could be reduced as close to a half!

Edited by angelbless45

Hey so I had an idea recently of trying to automate this process using an advanced version of this: 

Essentially, I wanted to script the fight(you only have access to X, O, and start(using click) on remote play sadly), however I can't seem to beat the AI. If anyone has any ideas or wants to help me with this project, hit me up. I currently have the Android Hard Map15 enemy at lv100, which can give 6909 zeni per win.

Edit: small update, last night I gave up on trying to essentially TAS the fights and instead turned it into a DIY turbo button. All I did was reuse the script here: https://amp.reddit.com/r/INJUSTICE/comments/6cu3ub/working_ps4_remote_play_autohotkey/

(This is an modified version of the previous script that I found worked better). I modified the script to speed it up slightly, if anyone wants the exact changes, I can post them when I get home, but essentially just play with the numbers and lower them until you can get the best results.

As for in game setup, I did local vs against a couple on the hardest difficulty and let it beat me over and over, and turboing x to retry the match. This only gives 300 zeni per match, however it adds up. Leaving it on overnight, I was able to get 125k zeni while I slept(was probably 8 hrs or so) 

Edited by ShonicTH
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
13 hours ago, Bos10George said:

I hopped in again today and grinded another 100K for a whopping 3mil total. I figure it's not going anywhere. 1f629.png

100k is about 9 rotations if you use the method they suggest. I get roughly 500-600k a session but I could probably coax about 100k an hour if I'm not distracted. Problem is with this trophy is you have to dedicate yourself entirely.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So Bandai Namco Europe posted this tweet last Wednesday (and the UK branch did the same the next day):

5sL0vjn.png

Which would be awesome and reduce the grind towards the last trophy... were it not for the fact that so far, I've only ever got the 15 000 zeni on the very day this was tweeted (January 2nd).

Anyone here had better luck? I mean, couldn't have possibly misread it, the wording is clear as day. Either they programmed this thing wrong or had a seriously bad choice of words.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

with the tip on the trophy guide i take 1 hour for win 250000 zenis , i am at 15 millions and 500k , so it's take 250000 zenis / hour = 4 hours 1 millions = +80 hours for the trophy.The difficulty is to be patient because fight VS IA with 2% health is boring.