Fastest Way to Earn Zeni | 6713 Zeni Every 2 Mins

rubhen925

I stoped tryin to grind for ever ago as i haven't even beat the 2nd arc. Lol the game lost its flavor after a while.

How ever. Logging in everynow an then an getting 120k from andriod 21 faction or 500k from dev. Team as apology is deffently nice 

Just logged in today after a month or so of not playing. And was given 620k between the two..

Sittn at 2.5m with maybe... 30 mins spent of logging in sporadically

1 minute ago, EcoShifter said:

Confirmation on if the zeni Bandai give over the weeks/months/etc actually stack would be really nice!

They do. You don't need to keep logging in every week. If you come back one year from now, you will have an extra 960 000 zeni just from the weekly union bonus alone.

I personally found it better to just let the trophy grind itself over time instead of purposefully spending all those mind-numbing hours in front of the TV just for one trophy. Even if the servers eventually close and the weekly zeni bonus stops coming, at least he remaining grind won't be as bad.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/05/2018 at 4:10 PM, Aexuz said:

Sorry I forgot to post it here. The setup for this method is done up to minute 3:24. After that is the actual farming process to get an idea of how fast you can get those 12736k Zeni. 

I've been lazy with the farming myself but I reached 11 million Zeni yesterday. 18 more days if I aim for 500k per day but I doubt I will make it cause Dark Souls for PS4 comes on friday so I will be investing all my time there. 

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your tip. I've done the setup and I'm able to earn approximately 200k Zeni per hour. I'm currently at 5 230 000 Zeni, the farm is not finished ...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SKyZoX9 said:

I ve tried all the imaginable setups and so far the 3 bosses one with 16K zeni is the better for me, im at 10millions at the moments im trying to grind 1millions a day and so far so good, give me your genki energy peeps.

?

On 17/03/2018 at 10:39 AM, Krove-34 said:

I make 22 000 in 4min30 with this technique , but i have another fight who has appeared with a 300 zénis bonus ( Krillin/Yamcha/piccolo ) , so it's 4 fights. 

I can make more in less time if i don't loose  health. And i'm just lvl 86 now , so maybe late it will be more.

Similar to that only on map 14 chapter 8 android saga and its 18K for me every 3 minutes 

Followed this video

Edited by SKyZoX9

8 hours ago, Necroadr said:

I agree with everybody else, 20M for a trophy is ridiculous. I have played for almost a year on Switch, 500+ hours between story mode and online matches, earning zeni through z unions, special events, etc. , and I only have earned 10M.

Considering you gain money automatically just from belonging to a Union and the developers frequently give you generous quantities of extra cash, I'd rather the trophy just grind itself and do the rest myself if the inflow ever stops.

I have been playing ranked a lot, and I have earned 2M until now, I think you just play and enjoy the ranked or whatever mode you like and you will get it eventually, I know the game will die after 2 year or less because I bet they’ll release Fighterz 2, then you grind what’s left, and I agree with @jrdemr you get a lot of zeni form the developers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

Didnt play that game yet but im really considering doing it ...

Do you get those zeni bonus from developpers if you start today ? (I mean the past bonuses :D)

Yes you do. Just join a Union and after a while the weekly zeni bonus will start coming in.

• Like 2