Stormwarrior90

Trophy Thoughts

44 posts in this topic

Looks like a fun and nice trophy list.. yeah the Virgin trophy make me laugh too lol

Looks like a decent and maybe 4/10 difficulty list, although its looks like it'll require at least 2 playthroughs 

indeed a 4/10 

one playtrough... 

I guess some will do 2 just to play not as an virgin till the end ;-) 

16 minutes ago, PBJ85 said:

indeed a 4/10 

one playtrough... 

I guess some will do 2 just to play not as an virgin till the end ;-) 

You have 2 trophies for courting special ladies. 

So I guess you will need at least 2 playthroughs.

Perhaps even 3, if you can't get both ladies in one playthrough.

Edited by Couga83

Loving the trophy images.

Looks like it might be time consuming if it requires more than one playthrough, which I think it might.

Doesn't look like it's going to be a hard plat though.

Seems fairly easy and enjoyable, very much my kind of RPG to platinum. Only ones that worry me are some grindy ones and the "King Charming" trophy where you have to be popular in every town and village! But I'm sure down the road with a guide it can fairly manageable.

Seeing as this is an RPG, I’m curious about the “complete all quests” trophy. Could take a while :P 

'become an alcoholist' I really wonder how being alcoholic in the game is going to be :D

I guess will require at least 2 or 3 playthrough one for stay celibate and not Killing anyone and another 2 for courting the ladies

this is one of those games that looks really interesting to watch, but i feel like i'd get bored immediately. with the emphasis on realism and historical accuracy, i dont feel like it's for me. maybe i'll change my mind, but best of luck to you trophy hunters going for the platinum!

I'm predicting minimum two playthroughs if not 3 because of the different choices available but im not so sure. 

Also I heard that becoming a monk was such a drag haha so we'll see. 

The trophies look good, I'd say 2+ playthroughs. I'll probably pick this game up eventually, it reminds me of a more realistic Mount and Blade, which is good for a laugh :D

List looks enjoyable and the one for celibacy is probably the funniest trophy I've ever seen. I really want to pick up dbfz, but if the reviews for this are good I might reconsider.

I'd love to try the game but having watched a stream of it, the combat is awful looking.

RPG heaven! Lots of interesting trophies. I hope the game is good. From the previews the animation was awkward with NPC's making girly gestures

What a great trophy list! Seriously, this is what Skyrim should have had (though it has a pretty good list too). A true meaning of Open World RPG trophy list!

...that being said, some trophies like Merciful ruin this near-perfect list. Definitely a minimum 2 playthroughs game - and for a massive open world RPG that's a bummer.

The trophy list reminds me of the Skyrim Trophylist, I like that one. 
Kingdom Come was on my to buy-list anyway, so I'll give the Platinum a go.

Really nice trophy list. Don‘t know if I‘ll achieve plat, but it sounds like fun.

Maybe two playthroughs: one where you're a pacifist virgin and then one where you aren't either. xD You probably could get the two courting trophies in one go if you're careful with your saves.

Edited by Jigglypuff

Nice pictures & names i like it. I think its a 4 or 5/10 difficult. I can't wait for play.

I'm always wary of games that deep silver is involved in. They are a great studio but most of the time their games are a buggy mess at launch. But once the bugs get fixed they usually are great games. (Dead Island, Homefront the Revolution, Agents of Mayhem, Killing Floor 2, etc)

So I would wait awhile before buying it 

Very original trophy list and indeed very nice illustration.

Looks fun to achieve. :P

Now hoping the game turns out to be okay...