Trophy Thoughts

1 hour ago, NutellaOrgies said:

I'm always wary of games that deep silver is involved in.

This is a kickstarter funded game.

Deep Silver is only doing distribution and has nothing else to do with the development of this game.

Edited by Couga83
  • Like 2

completed all quest can be frustrated in many way and seems highly missable.

Don't kill anyone during main quest line (except Runt). basically Pacifist playthrough, due to this it maybe best that rush through (while being virgin) all the main quest. or when you play the main quest , just not kill anyone is ok. still not sure how it works. but it is still potentially glitchy.

And some are decision base , so it may need backup save file technique.

one last thing maybe, don't have sex with anyone until post game. i would say first you backup your save, then courting 2 lady and the 3rd save attempt, you don't sex with anyone and end the game this way (if there is no complication and simply choosing matter)

other are mostly time consume thing.

Edited by FielVeredus
  • Like 1

On 06/02/2018 at 7:56 AM, Sagaan said:

if u can use safe exploit via usb stick u need only 1 playthrough for everything i guess. Looks damn simple for me.

under embargo so can't talk about the details - but yeah - you technically 'can' back up to USB or the cloud if you have PS+ but you can't just save where you want if you don't have the right tools. The list also seems easy but it really isn't. I'm on 7% so far and I'm about 10 hours in with multiple reloads and deaths. It ain't an easy game - it ain't no Skyrim...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, turniplord said:

under embargo so can't talk about the details - but yeah - you technically 'can' back up to USB or the cloud if you have PS+ but you can't just save where you want if you don't have the right tools. The list also seems easy but it really isn't. I'm on 7% so far and I'm about 10 hours in with multiple reloads and deaths. It ain't an easy game - it ain't no Skyrim...

How the system save works?You can say something about it?

11 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

How the system save works?You can say something about it?

You can't save anywhere you want, only your resting place is allow just like old school RPG. Dev said to prevent save scumming (while we can still PS+ backup to save scumming it anyway, just less comfortable) IMO, just let me play the damn game the way i want. Save feature like this is stupid and unnecessary+pointless, we live in 2018 ! PS+ backup already defeat the purpose of it.

If you have an specific item (can't remember name, it is drink) you can save where you want but it is limited item just like how it work in old Resident Evil game.

Good news is, it seems courting girls trophy happen early in the game without complex throughout the ending. so save scumming it should take care of those nicely.

Edited by FielVeredus
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, FielVeredus said:

You can't save anywhere you want, only your resting place is allow just like old school RPG. Dev said to prevent save scumming (while we can still PS+ backup to save scumming it anyway, just less comfortable) IMO, just let me play the damn game the way i want. Save feature like this is stupid and unnecessary+pointless, we live in 2018 ! PS+ backup already defeat the purpose of it.

If you have an specific item (can't remember name, it is drink) you can save where you want but it is limited item just like how it work in old Resident Evil game.

Good news is, it seems courting girls trophy happen early in the game without complex throughout the ending. so save scumming it should take care of those nicely.

Ok thx 

On 2/5/2018 at 4:26 PM, NutellaOrgies said:

I'm always wary of games that deep silver is involved in. They are a great studio but most of the time their games are a buggy mess at launch. But once the bugs get fixed they usually are great games. (Dead Island, Homefront the Revolution, Agents of Mayhem, Killing Floor 2, etc)

So I would wait awhile before buying it 

Deep Silver only dealt with distributing. They had nothing to do with the actual development considering they literally joined the project JUST for distribution purposes. In fact, they're mostly just a Publisher in general and that's it.. it's not  that "their" games are specifically buggy. The devs who make those games are really to blame.

Also, Deep Silver and Killing Floor 2, much like Kingdom Come, it was only for distribution. Tripwire self published and developed it.

And for Homefront, you can't even blame Deep Silver on that one. That game was DOA before Deep Silver even picked up the Publishing Rights.

Edited by ImAPirateSoSueMe
  • Like 1

So about 60% done the story.

Most of the missable trophies can be earned by reloading the hard save the game manually makes at the start of every main quest, so you can easily go back and get that done.

Side quests are a bit of a shit show now. I randomly spoke to a guard in a random city and he gave me a quest. I just felt like doing it on stream today and he gave me a quest. So.... there is the possibility of many hidden quests. So talk to everyone when you get to a new town.

I highly suggest leaving the don't kill anyone trophy for second playthrough which you can breeze through. This is because on your first playthrough you should be enjoying the game and not trying to optimize the best way to sneak past a situation. You will be reloading a ton if you don't know the layout of a missions. Just saying.

The shrines are the hardest things to find. So random lol.

I'm still working on many trophy videos but for now, it could be around a 150-200 hour plat.

Man first dbz, then monster hunter, and now this game lol. Worst time to be a trophy hunter, as these will set me back several hundred hours. Regardless fun game

Tip: use the bow in fights. Headshots take out enemies quickly. Sword fighting is flimsy and half the time you get countered by every enemy in the game so yea.

Cheers

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rubhen925 said:

So about 60% done the story.

Most of the missable trophies can be earned by reloading the hard save the game manually makes at the start of every main quest, so you can easily go back and get that done.

Side quests are a bit of a shit show now. I randomly spoke to a guard in a random city and he gave me a quest. I just felt like doing it on stream today and he gave me a quest. So.... there is the possibility of many hidden quests. So talk to everyone when you get to a new town.

I highly suggest leaving the don't kill anyone trophy for second playthrough which you can breeze through. This is because on your first playthrough you should be enjoying the game and not trying to optimize the best way to sneak past a situation. You will be reloading a ton if you don't know the layout of a missions. Just saying.

The shrines are the hardest things to find. So random lol.

I'm still working on many trophy videos but for now, it could be around a 150-200 hour plat.

Man first dbz, then monster hunter, and now this game lol. Worst time to be a trophy hunter, as these will set me back several hundred hours. Regardless fun game

Tip: use the bow in fights. Headshots take out enemies quickly. Sword fighting is flimsy and half the time you get countered by every enemy in the game so yea.

Cheers

100-200 hours to plat?can't wait for your videos!!!

5 hours ago, rubhen925 said:

I already gave up on Platting DBZ and Monster Hunter. That's just too much time to spend on a couple games. When I get this game I doubt I'll worry much about getting the Plat either since the trophies look like a pain in the ass.

On 18.2.2018 at 11:23 PM, BlazingRiCO said:

And nobody who mentions the Completionist trophy (Complete ALL quests)... Imho, that is quite a platinum breaker since there are indeed a lot of 'hidden quests' and also quests that are or will be broken because the game is quite a technical disaster for now.

They are currently working on another patch, which includes many bugfixes for quest giving persons. Thank god.