Very similar to Way of Redemption

charlijaen

Isn't that a top-down 1v1 (or 2v2) spear throwing game? I remember watching a trailer and it looked really polished and well made.

You might be right but if anything I don't think a server closure is going to be a problem. You only need to find 1-3 players for a match and  it potentially can be easily (or not) boosted.

I'm a sucker for online games and will definitely pick it up once it goes on sale (shame it's not a part of February PS+ lineup).

Edited by Skadoki

• 2 weeks later...

I have this strange feeling that some trophies are glitched:

No achievers yet for:

Don't Stop Me Now
Win 5 consecutive online matches

Cuz Im Having a Good Time
Win 10 consecutive online matches

Roadtrip
Win a game in each arena

Maybe some of the recent players could share some info? I will allow myself to call the top 3:

@XxManyGxX, @ChristianHenares, @jasminsch

Thanks in advance for an input!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there.

I personally have spoken with the developvers and they're making a patch, but they've been working for several weeks because they want to add more new features and repair everything. Also they said that they have to send it to Sony in order to approve it for PS4 servers. Steam is more easy.

I sent them a full report of every glitch trophy 1 or 2 months ago. Just a week later of the game launches.

The problem is because the statistics aren't working. And about the "play all map version". I did everything several times including beating the game with every character on HARD difficult, and it's tottally glitch. I hope they fix it and don't forget about that trophy!.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6.03.2018 at 0:54 AM, ChristianHenares said:

Hi there.

I personally have spoken with the developvers and they're making a patch, but they've been working for several weeks because they want to add more new features and repair everything. Also they said that they have to send it to Sony in order to approve it for PS4 servers. Steam is more easy.

I sent them a full report of every glitch trophy 1 or 2 months ago. Just a week later of the game launches.

The problem is because the statistics aren't working. And about the "play all map version". I did everything several times including beating the game with every character on HARD difficult, and it's tottally glitch. I hope they fix it and don't forget about that trophy!.

Hi!

You have got your plat, congratulations! So is it finally patched?

Any tips for newcomers? Is it easy boostable?

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

Totally fixed.

Well, You must play 500 matches with 2 controllers. Then go to an online match, and it should pop up the 500 matches trophy. It should, but I don't know if they fix it or not.

According to the "all scenario maps", it must be done QUICK ONLINE MATCH. Just as the 5 and 10 wins in a row.

There are I.A. CPU enemies on the online matches now, so you must just keep playing. Or else, play with someone else and then select REMATCH in order to do it very quickly.

Mostly done all of this.