Anyone know anything about this game?

IntroPhenom

15 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

I hadn't heard of it, so I did some Googling, but came up with only images of actual cakes featuring birds, or descriptions of how to make Playstation-themed cakes featuring birds.

I second this as I had a very similar experience this morning.  The only sites I came across relating to this game had no information - not even a developer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2018 at 6:36 PM, HellcoreFire said:

Indeed. But the whole mystery does make me curious, though. Maybe that's the point, could be their whole marketing strategy, lol.

Yeah.. if they want people to forget about the game lol.  I totally forgot about this until I saw notifications that people posted in this thread ?

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

Congrats on being the only platinum achiever so far.  :)  

Thanks man :)

I've just written a guide (it's awaiting review) and I've given it a 3/10 for difficulty. Feedback from anyone that's played it is more than welcome. It's my first written guide so go easy on me guys ;)

18 hours ago, mrsoy89 said:

I've just written a guide (it's awaiting review) and I've given it a 3/10 for difficulty. Feedback from anyone that's played it is more than welcome. It's my first written guide so go easy on me guys ;)

I'm definitely going to buy it at some point, but probably not in time to provide any feedback for your guide.  (Huge backlog.)  Green Lava Studios is fearless when it comes to silliness and humor, and I intend to support them.

• Like 1

On 29/05/2018 at 5:31 PM, mrsoy89 said:

In my opinion 3/10 still sounds easy. It took me several tries to even get close to beating the game. I guess it depends on skill but I'd give it a 5 as it is not impossible and not laughably easy either. Going back to the beginning when you die as well isn't fun. ?

2 hours ago, CuteBoringLove said:

In my opinion 3/10 still sounds easy. It took me several tries to even get close to beating the game. I guess it depends on skill but I'd give it a 5 as it is not impossible and not laughably easy either. Going back to the beginning when you die as well isn't fun. 1f602.png

No birdcakewalk, then.

I'll see myself out...