Bazelguese

Nergigante

Teostra

Kushala Doara

Vaal Hazak

Uragaan

Rathalos

Legiana

What type of missions or situations were you in when you got these crowns? Do you see a pattern?

Thanks

23 minutes ago, danceswithsloths said:

Is there a new multi monster event quest? I can't get on til later, but deep green blues gave me so many.

There's three new ones.

The Poison Posse - Pukei Pukei, Rathalos, Rathian

Wildspire Bolero - Kula Ya Ku, Diablos, Rathian, Barroth, Jyratodu

Snow & Cherry Blossoms (Tempered) - Legiana, Pink Rathian (I think that's what it is)

Edited by ihasmudkips
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ihasmudkips said:

There's three new ones.

The Poison Posse - Pukei Pukei, Rathalos, Rathian

Wildspire Bolero - Kula Ya Ku, Diablos, Rathian, Barroth, Jyratodu

Snow & Cherry Blossoms (Tempered) - Legiana, Pink Rathian (I think that's what it is)

Very exciting, that wildspire bolero quest looks like it's the wildspire waste version of deep green blues. Gonna start farming those crowns when i get home :)

Thanks a lot.

2 hours ago, Arielferrari19 said:

Im very lucky

5 tries in between wildspire and snow and cherry event quests

6 minis- kulu, rathian, barroth, jya, diablos and legania

5 giants- kulu, rathian, barroth, legania and diablos. :)

You must have some God Tier RNG for Legiana in that event. Ive done the quest probably 25 times now with nothing.

240 hours. 40 crowns.

I probably could of gotten plat by now but as an long time MH fan, I have spent a LOT of time just killing something because i feel like it and helping friends out with their quests. Tempered elders is definitely a good end game pool, hopefully they introduce G-rank though for that bigger health pool/flinch thresholds on monsters and some proper one hit faint hunts :P i miss the old school.

• Like 1

230 hours in, sitting at 9 or 10 remaining, roughly half of which i should be able to get from events in the coming week. 

Progress has been slowing down a lot, i’ve only been getting about 1 crown per day lately and i’m running out of stuff to play as background noise. Still i’m confident that i can get it all done before the content update in March so that i can focus on that when it comes out.

Edited by Happy

267hrs, 7 crowns left. I've just been jewel sniping and hunting tempered elders for augment materials though for last 10 hours of play I'd say. I would say I have spent 200 hrs actively trophy hunting in this game tops still though. Rest has easily been helping people and just hunting because I want to ?

That said, getting elder gold crowns can be tough. I dont know if its because i find the vanilla elders uninteresting or not, but been trying to pop the gold larges versus tempereds to make the last crowns popping more interesting ?