Gold Crown Count and Playtime

hr_kriese

6 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

Bro,

Start investigation solo, measure, quit or kill and repeat!

I always solo and measure these freaks according video on Youtube. Nothing helps, they simply not spawn for me. I also don't know how to get so much investigations with Elders.

Edited by Nucle377

59 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

330 hours and 4 crowns left

however.... no idea how too see if radobaan is big, so i kill every one of them and i have no luck at all with small kushala, i run out of good investigations for it ^^

small legiana and big paolumu i dont really care about right now, will get them friday anyway :P

I wish I had your problems. Rado was my first large crown. And now I just don't know what to do with  Elders and want to delete the game.

No luck, no investigations, no passion and i'm just stuck. I can't even farm SOS signals, because multiplayer is broken garbage on 8\9 stars.

Edited by Nucle377

2 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

330 hours and 4 crowns left

however.... no idea how too see if radobaan is big, so i kill every one of them and i have no luck at all with small kushala, i run out of good investigations for it ^^

small legiana and big paolumu i dont really care about right now, will get them friday anyway :P

Having the same exact issue with small kushala. 

1 hour ago, Nucle377 said:

I wish I had your problems. Rado was my first large crown. And now I just don't know what to do with  Elders and want to delete the game.

No luck, no investigations, no passion and i'm just stuck. I can't even farm SOS signals, because multiplayer is broken garbage on 8\9 stars.

Just a thought. I'm not really sure how the Investigations work, but can you collect footprints, et al. for the Elders you're looking for. Whenever I pickup footprints, mucus, scratches, etc. I look towards the right of the screen, and "Investigations added" shows up. Maybe there's a correlation?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nucle377 said:

For elder dragons they don't need to be tempered and I find it hard to believe you ran out of just generic elder dragon investigations, the regular investigations are easy to maintain it's the tempered ones that are fucked.

51 minutes ago, spiddel said:

For elder dragons they don't need to be tempered and I find it hard to believe you ran out of just generic elder dragon investigations, the regular investigations are easy to maintain it's the tempered ones that are fucked.

There is no normal elders footprints on locations. Only tempered and always at same place.

Edited by Nucle377

3 hours ago, spiddel said:

I actually have the same problem. Looked into toughly 100 Teostra Investigations, did around 15 because the beast looked quite small (thankfully I already have king size), still no mini crown. And after all of this, I'm out of Teostra Investigations now :-/ Still, sitting at 31 crowns now in total. Way to go, but there's hope^^

On about 235-240 hours, got 53/56 crowns now. Last 3 will be in the Coral Highlands event on Friday I'm pretty sure. (mini paolumu, large legiana, mini Odogaron) Odogaron is the only one I'm not 100% sure of.

Btw on the event schedule there is nothing mentioned the week after regarding a similar event for Rotten Vale, so I'm assuming there isn't one?

245 hours in, 48/56. 

Missing small Legiana and Pink Rathian as well as big Anjanath, Tzitzi-Ya-Ku, Paolumu, Pink Rathian, Nergigante and Teostra.

Should be able to get all of these except for the elder dragons via the next 5 monster quest as well as the HZD event if my assumptions are correct. So my current gameplan is to finish up all the tempered investigations on those two i have left in the hopes of getting lucky and then moving on to the regular ones from there. Maybe i’ll do a couple runs of the HR100 quest, heard that one can get you crowns as well and it might be more efficient than going after them one by one.

1 hour ago, Happy said:

245 hours in, 48/56. 

Missing small Legiana and Pink Rathian as well as big Anjanath, Tzitzi-Ya-Ku, Paolumu, Pink Rathian, Nergigante and Teostra.

Should be able to get all of these except for the elder dragons via the next 5 monster quest as well as the HZD event if my assumptions are correct. So my current gameplan is to finish up all the tempered investigations on those two i have left in the hopes of getting lucky and then moving on to the regular ones from there. Maybe i’ll do a couple runs of the HR100 quest, heard that one can get you crowns as well and it might be more efficient than going after them one by one.

Where did you hear that it can give crowns?

6 hours ago, Jarod1990 said:

Where did you hear that it can give crowns?

The HZD quest was said to have you fight a giant Anjanath, so i’m expecting it to be a gold crown. 

https://twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/963164153035735040

As for the next 5 monster quest i’m expecting it to give out crowns since that’s what the last one did.

1 hour ago, Happy said:

The HZD quest was said to have you fight a giant Anjanath, so i’m expecting it to be a gold crown. 

https://twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/963164153035735040

As for the next 5 monster quest i’m expecting it to give out crowns since that’s what the last one did.

Not that one. I'm very aware of event quests.

The HR 100 quest.

Edited by Jarod1990

2 minutes ago, Jarod1990 said:

Not that one. I'm very aware of event quests.

The HR 100 quest.

Oh, my bad. One guy in this (or maybe one of the other crown threads on here) said he got a Nergigante crown from that quest like 2 weeks ago.

22 minutes ago, Vito_Corleone said:

250 hours, 56/56 crowns. 20 of those crowns came from the last two events (Deep Green Blues & Wildspire Bolero), the rest came from investigations. Also i pretty much solo'd all my crowns except for i think 2 crowns.

It's illegal !!! ?

Congrats!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Nucle377 said:

It's illegal !!! ?

Congrats!

Lol thanks man. By the way i see that you're having trouble with the Elder Dragons. If you're still short on regular investigations, i suggest you follow a monster in whatever area the corresponding Elder Dragon stays in like Kushala=Ancient Forest or Vaal Hazak=Rotten Vale and just keep collecting their footprints to hopefully get more Elder Dragon regular investigations or you can combine that with crown hunting other monsters to maximize your time. I suggest sticking with regular investigations for Elders because they're easy to get and you don't have to really grind for them like you have to with tempered. Just keep at it, i know how much of a pain it can be to find a crown from one of them, but they will eventually come. Collectively all 5 of them took me about 70+ hours to get their crowns. Anyways good luck with the hunting, don't give up!

Edited by Vito_Corleone
  • Like 1