Gold Crown Count and Playtime

hr_kriese

31 minutes ago, Anton_Timo said:

According to this website some have Plat the game in 2 weeks. How is that even possible? Some sort of hacking? 

I finished getting all the crowns (after about 240 hours) and I started crown hunting pretty much as soon as I finished the story. I got all 28 crowns available from the event quests and I got most of the others by answering SOS flares only on quests that had gold and silver rewards. I also found that quests that had 2 gold and 2 silver rewards often had crown size monsters that were not the target. I never did quests that had bronze rewards and I was usually getting 2 crowns per day. Only thing left for the plat is to find one of the creatures and complete the 50 arena quests.

On 3/5/2018 at 8:54 PM, Nucle377 said:

You sure about gold one ? 

Yeah, seriously. I've not really progressed much with the story. I've just been hunting the same monsters again and again. I respond to a lot of sos/ arena challenges. I haven't planned to get them, I just get them. I've not had a single small crown though ?

217 Hours and 53 crowns
I am missing
- Large Girros
- Small Girros
- Large Lavasioth
Those looking for these please add me 

3 hours ago, Zygo89pl said:

189 hours and 51 crowns. 
I'm missing 5 Large:
-Black Diablos
-Azure Rathalos
-Odogaron
-Great Girros
-Dodogama
If sameone want to farm any of these - just add me on PSN. 

I need Both Girros so we can farm for those. Will add you later

53 of 56. I've had the luckiest weekish ever with 20 crowns in 10 days. Last night I finally got  giant great girros after 155 kills. Then in the next investigation giant vaal. The investigative after that I got mini nerg. Then an investigation with nothing.  Then the following investigating was mini kusha. All I have left is giant kusha and black diablos.

So does anyone have tips for black diablos measurements?

33 minutes ago, cjl73185 said:

53 of 56. I've had the luckiest weekish ever with 20 crowns in 10 days. Last night I finally got  giant great girros after 155 kills. Then in the next investigation giant vaal. The investigative after that I got mini nerg. Then an investigation with nothing.  Then the following investigating was mini kusha. All I have left is giant kusha and black diablos.

I think @BlackTorito made a video about Black Diablos measurement in crown thread. Also, I posted some hints on what to look at in the same thread (page 30 perhaps)

2 hours ago, cjl73185 said:

I made a new thread with a video for large crown:

6 hours ago, cjl73185 said:

I need big kushala too, can we hunt together to increase our chances of getting it.