Gold Crown Count and Playtime

hr_kriese

321 hours and 55 of 56 crowns I found my giant black diablos fairly quickly but still need giant kusha. I got both Kirin in 9 kills, nerg in 31, teo in 19, vaal in 33 and I have already killed almost 60 kusha my luck seems to have run out and the grind will go on at least one more day. 

10 minutes ago, Woodzy_5 said:

I finally finished last night 56/56 and platinum took me 270 hours which is a really good time I think! Good luck to everyone!!

That is pretty good I think.  50 hours ahead of me and I've still got another crown and 15 arena quests.  Congrats

Got lucky yesterday. 1 giant Bazelgeuse, 1 Mini Jagras, 1 Mini Barroth and 1 giant Black Diabolus. Wasn´t even going for Black Diablos, just wanted to finish the weekly quest and kill Kulu-Ya-Ku. Checked the other Monsters and thought that this Black Diablos is really big :D 

Stats 7 Mini and 10 Large after 120 hours.

Playtime: 295 hours
55/56 crowns, missing giant Nergigante.

I can't get a investigation with him that makes him spawn big. Got a couple of friends 5 times a mini crown for him, but giant ? Never even seen one!

And it seems like SOS investigation know which monster you need, because I can't find a single Nergigante. When I needed Kirin that was the same thing and now ? Kirins everywhere!

EDIT: This thread surely has some kind of power. Complained for the first time in here and bamm, got my last crown. Finally done with it. Arena quests tomorrow and then hello platinum.

Edited by SaintChris77
  • Like 1

I'm around 230 hours and I have 25/28 Mini and 22/28 Large.  Still having fun and I'm done with all Elder Dragons and both Diablos.  Really just a matter of time now.  ☺️

For Mini I am missing:

Radobaan
Rathalos

Azure Rathalos

For Large I am missing:

Odogaron

Rathlos

Dodogama

Bazelgeuse

Uragaan

Feel free to add me if you are missing some of the same and want to hunt together.  Please make sure to mention this site.

Edited by SirShavesALot

9 hours ago, Meta Knight said:

With Deviljho out, you may have to add one large and one mini to get the plat, but I don't think it's been 100% confirmed yet. We'll find out soon enough.

From what I have seen other people posting, the new monster does count towards the trophy.  People were able to confirm that it does count towards the research trophy, so it's fairly safe to assume that it applies to the crowns as well.  I was down to 2 small and 5 large, back up to 3 small and 6 large.  ?

Boy oh Boy what a Weekend.

Playtime 148 hours:

Got 7 mini crowns (Dodogama, Kushala Daora, Lavasioth, Nergigante, Kirin, Vaal Hazak and Black Diablos) and 3 giant crowns (Teostra, Kirin, Vaal Hazak).

Make a total of 14/28 mini and 13/28 giant crowns. Only mini Teostra left for elder Dragons and after that only the crown Events :) 

1 hour ago, TaiTchi-_-OwNz said:

Thank the lords lol, I've finally just got my last crown after around 200 investigations searching for a small kirin, my playtime is just over 250 hours.

Good luck to everyone else attempting this platinum, and remember don't get too frustrated, just enjoy the game for what it is :)

hey I saw you in a few SOS, we fought a few Kirin lol, Still looking for a large Kirin

Over 300 hours in and I have a good chunk of the crowns. 

RNG is a cruel mistress but it's probably I keep killing the monsters till it just gives me the crown lol. Is Deviljho actually needed for the trophy? I wouldn't mind hunting him more but that's more hours tacked on for me. 

I'm still gonna play this after I platinum it but it's one of the longest grinds I've done in a while. 

I'm at 320 hours and I'm waiting for the spring events to finish all crowns. That's the last   trophy I need. Ah, I need also the research trophy but I will get it normally while farming crowns in events.

Those 320 hours though are not all for the trophies. I played a lot just for gear. If I were to play just for trophies the playtime would be much lower, maybe 250 hours.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...