Gold Crown Count and Playtime

hr_kriese

Done a lot of Tempered Investigations and normal ones (210 hours now in the game and hunter rank 101)

6 mini crowns and 1 giant crown

Not sure if i'm even going to bother with this achievement/trophy much, i will play the game as new content releases but at this rate it will take way too much time (and i never played Monster Hunter games for this reason)

200+ Hours

Giant Crowns

Barroth

Great Jagras

Jyuratodus

Paolumu

Rathalos

Diablos

Bazelgeuse

Nergigante

Kushala Daora

Pink Rathian

Mini Crowns

Barroth

Kulu-Ya-Ku

Jyuratodus

Rathian

Odogaron

Diablos

Bazelguese

Nergigante

Teostra

Kushala Doara

Vaal Hazak

Uragaan

Rathalos

Legiana

Edited by brOwniiez
Missed Teostra

Roughly 120hrs
2 Giant crown
1 Mini crown
Then I fucked up, instead of uploading my saves to the cloud I downloaded them and now i'm back to 95hrs and I lost the giant Radobaan crown.

Btw there's an event that only japanese players can start but everyone can join in and it has both tiny crown and giant crown Great Jagras
video as proof (even though the video talks about the reward)

I've played approx 120 hours or so.

Giant Gold crowns - Great Jagras, Jyuratodus, Rathian, Paolumu, Radobaan, Dodogama, Pink Rathian, Bazelgeuse, Lavasioth, Azure Rathalos.

Mini gold Crowns - Great Jagras, Kulu Ya Ku, Pukei Pukei, Barroth, Anjanath, Rathian, Tzitzi-ya-ku, Great Girros. Rathalos, Diablos. Dodogama, Pink Rathian, Azure Rathalos. 

2 hours ago, zajac9999 said:

I've played approx 120 hours or so.

Giant Gold crowns - Great Jagras, Jyuratodus, Rathian, Paolumu, Radobaan, Dodogama, Pink Rathian, Bazelgeuse, Lavasioth, Azure Rathalos.

Mini gold Crowns - Great Jagras, Kulu Ya Ku, Pukei Pukei, Barroth, Anjanath, Rathian, Tzitzi-ya-ku, Great Girros. Rathalos, Diablos. Dodogama, Pink Rathian, Azure Rathalos. 

Jesus, what a luck.

8 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

190hrs played - about a 100hrs crown farming. 26/56 crowns atm.

You've overtaken me in playing time xD nice though dude. For me it just spoils a brilliant series. I did some crown farming in mh3u when i had just about nothing else to do in the game and got bored by hr400...

Still not sure if I wanna try to bag the plat asap or pop it as i enjoy

I've probably only actually farmed for about 20 hours. The rest of the time I've been hunting what i want and for mats and just happened to get crowns :) sitting at 16/56 but still loving the game and struggling to decide what to do next :D

Edited by Pixel
smd Sly