Gold Crown Count and Playtime

hr_kriese

17 minutes ago, Happy said:

The SFV event is currently exclusive to people with SFV save data on their PS4s. Pretty sure the rest of us will get it in a week or two though.

That's how Capcom shows respect to their players, again. 

Edited by Nucle377

1 hour ago, Happy said:

The SFV event is currently exclusive to people with SFV save data on their PS4s. Pretty sure the rest of us will get it in a week or two though.

Why they can not just give us a date? Whatever, it ends in two weeks so I guess next week for everyone. 

I've played for about 130 hours now and I finally got some mini crowns last night - 3 of them to be exact. I was specifically aiming for Investigations with 3 uses because of what was said in this thread, so that definitely seems to be a thing since I was only getting silver crowns prior to this.

29 minutes ago, Nucle377 said:

Did somebody tried a new event with 5 monsters at the same time ? Waste of time ?

If your talking about the event 7* ranking with 5 monsters then do it, got two gold mini crowns on the first try and becasue the monsters share health its a fast mission.

21 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

If your talking about the event 7* ranking with 5 monsters then do it, got two gold mini crowns on the first try and becasue the monsters share health its a fast mission.

Yes, called Green blues ? I will try then . Thanks!

15 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Just find someone with a SFV save lol. Not that hard. 

Maybe here in this thread someone have SFV and can help ?

Edited by Nucle377

Anyone know if Deep Green Blues has a good change of both small and large for all monsters or just some of them?
I already had a few crowns from this quest and I got two mini new ones in Anjanath and Rathalos.

However out of these monsters in this quest I still need a large Pukei-Pukei, small and large Tobi-Kadachi and a large Rathalos. I seen a post before say they got the large Pukei-Pukei out of the quest but not sure on Tobi-Kadachi

5 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Anyone know if Deep Green Blues has a good change of both small and large for all monsters or just some of them?
I already had a few crowns from this quest and I got two mini new ones in Anjanath and Rathalos.

However out of these monsters in this quest I still need a large Pukei-Pukei, small and large Tobi-Kadachi and a large Rathalos. I seen a post before say they got the large Pukei-Pukei out of the quest but not sure on Tobi-Kadachi

Yea, you can. I just got small Tobi, but had already a big silver for Tobi.

Also there are a few people which got everything from that quest.

7 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Man, i can't stop laughing.

Guys, just look at this:

Spoiler

DWKqVqdX4AAyp8f.jpg:large

Top KEK.

Edited by Nucle377

@spiddel Congrats on your platinum.

Might be a stupid question but did you get a crown for a monster not listed as a target of an investigation ?

Lets say i have a pukei investigation, do you feel like its worth to check all monsters on the map if they look rather small or big?

Btw guys, the deep green blues event is the best way to get crowns. I did it 5 times and got all big crowns and one small. I've seen people on stream getting all small crowns. Should be top priority in your farming routine.

• Like 1

Just now, kierkegaaard said:

Might be a stupid question but did you get a crown for a monster not listed as a target of an investigation ?

Lets say i have a pukei investigation, do you feel like its worth to check all monsters on the map if they look rather small or big?

a lot of my crowns came from monsters unrelated to the investigation. so yes it's very possible, even got a few in small monster investigations.

I'd also encourage everyone to do this new event quest till they get all 10 crowns available from it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kierkegaaard said:

Btw guys, the deep green blues event is the best way to get crowns. I did it 5 times and got all big crowns and one small. I've seen people on stream getting all small crowns. Should be top priority in your farming routine.

Not the guy you’re talking to but i got a bunch of crowns from non-target monsters.

12 minutes ago, spiddel said:

a lot of my crowns came from monsters unrelated to the investigation. so yes it's very possible, even got a few in small monster investigations.

I'd also encourage everyone to do this new event quest till they get all 10 crowns available from it.

@spiddelSorry for the dumb question, but what do you mean with "a few in small monster investigations". What do you mean? Low rank?

3 minutes ago, Rhevarr said:

@spiddelSorry for the dumb question, but what do you mean with "a few in small monster investigations". What do you mean? Low rank?

hornetaurs, gastodons, bernos, gajau, etc.

I wouldn't use vespoid ones because they took longer than regular large monster hunts

I also wouldn't encourage anyone to actually do this, but it is possible. I tried various things on the way to finding the best method and doing these investigations was something I tried with some success.

Edited by spiddel

9 minutes ago, spiddel said:

hornetaurs, gastodons, bernos, gajau, etc.

I wouldn't use vespoid ones because they took longer than regular large monster hunts

I also wouldn't encourage anyone to actually do this, but it is possible. I tried various things on the way to finding the best method and doing these investigations was something I tried with some success.

So the best way is still investigations with 3 tries ? How many monsters did you have in such tasks? 3 or 5 ?

4 minutes ago, Nucle377 said:

So the best way is still investigations with 3 tries ? 

I think so. 3-5 all work, tempered only come in 3 4 5. ignore anything that can be repeated 8 times. the first person to get the platinum also says he did this, so it's looking like this is the most important factor, but it's too hard to say for sure with only two peoples worth of information.

5 minutes ago, Nucle377 said:

How many monsters did you have in such tasks? 3 or 5 ?

got a largest odogaron and both great girros crowns in hornetaur quests if I recall, again, I couldn't recommend actually doing this.

1 hour ago, Nucle377 said:

Man, i can't stop laughing.

Guys, just look at this:

Reveal hidden contents

DWKqVqdX4AAyp8f.jpg:large

Top KEK.

didn't we tell you days ago that there will be events with more or less guaranteed crowns? ;)

In the end, the grind will not be that hard unless you are impatient and want the plat asap.

Events like this one will be coming over the course of the whole year so those that don't want to grind too much and are able to wait can simply try their luck during events like this one.

I haven't grinded for crowns much yet since I'm still grinding for weapons :D First try with the new event, got three Giant Crowns ^^ And it could have been four if I didn't had the fourth one already :D

• Like 1