Game full of glitches?

lordzeze

Anyone else experiencing a lot of glitches in this game?

1. Quite a few times now I'm getting a pop up saying fatal error and then the game crashes

2. A couple times now when I completed the game on easy mode all my permanent upgrades would disappear and I will lose all of my orbs.

3. I get to the hidden level in 2-1, beat the boss and then I can't leave the level. One time I was able to teleport out of the level, but I get teleported to a blank level and if I try to pause the game it will give me the fatal error message and then crash.

I'm backing up my saves on the cloud because of this but maybe that is partially causing these issues.

Edited by lordzeze

Found a fix for the third problem. If you quit out to the main menu while you are in the hidden level, the level will glitch when you go back in and you won't be able to complete the level. So to avoid this, just don't go out to the main menu while playing this level. The first 2 times I tried this level I saved and exited the level to back up my save in case I got hit with a fatal error message, but the third time I didn't bother and I was able to complete the level

On 2/5/2018 at 6:00 PM, lordzeze said:

Found a fix for the third problem. If you quit out to the main menu while you are in the hidden level, the level will glitch when you go back in and you won't be able to complete the level. So to avoid this, just don't go out to the main menu while playing this level. The first 2 times I tried this level I saved and exited the level to back up my save in case I got hit with a fatal error message, but the third time I didn't bother and I was able to complete the level

So what youre saying is dont back up saves in the middle of a run?

13 hours ago, lordzeze said:

Just don't save/back up on the hidden level. Any other level you can save/back up without any issues. 

oh. yea, i havent been backing up saves mid game. its hasnt been too terrible for me yet but i could see the annoyance of getting to stage 4 and dying. not a bad idea to start backing up. as a side note, how do you unlock merchants and traders? do you just need enough keys to unlock those doors or do you need to unlock all the hidden ones with the bombs too.

5 hours ago, antmoney151 said:

oh. yea, i havent been backing up saves mid game. its hasnt been too terrible for me yet but i could see the annoyance of getting to stage 4 and dying. not a bad idea to start backing up. as a side note, how do you unlock merchants and traders? do you just need enough keys to unlock those doors or do you need to unlock all the hidden ones with the bombs too.

You just need the 4 keys and then unlock the doors. 2 keys you buy, 1 you get after you kill the shop merchant with the cigar on level 2-2 and the last key you have to beat the library boss in the hidden level (found on level 2-1) and return the book the boss drops to a room in level 4-3.

• 4 months later...

Same deal here. Game is super buggy. I got a score of 9,200 on the arcade machine (to get the score of 9000 or higher) and trophy never popped. Same deal - I beat level 3 on easy... trophy never popped for me beating the third level on easy. I haven't had a chance to try again (stupid work) but I plan on trying again tonight.