First time player noob question.

Plounk

Hey readers. All good?

I checked a few vids on YouTube and gameplay looks good.So i would really love a killzone game at 100%.Really it would be good to play and plat this game.

Where can I download this game?

On the store I find kz3. But I want kz3mp. I dont want to end up having the wrong version.

Pretty sure the DLC to both KZ2 and KZ3 as well as the KZ3 multiplayer standalone were delisted on certain PSN stores because the servers are shutting down in two months.

So it might be a bit tricky to 100% KZ3 at this point, although they are still up on European stores.

I don't know about killzone 2, but most of killzone 3 can be completed with just 3 players (including the host). Radec's revenge dlc trophy requires 8 players. Unfortunately if you're account is NA based, then you're out of luck for 100% because both the base game and multiplayer dlc with trophies have all been delisted for killzone 3. All that comes up are avatars and themes and demos.

Thank you for your replies am at work now.Just the kz3 mp standalone.

So its available on eu stores?Ill have another look later 2day.

Kz2 n kz3 is a nono right now.Too bad Ill never get deez ones.Hats off to everyone who 100% those games.

MP trophies (DLC included) for KZ3 can be done in 1 day. I just did it yesterday, meanwhile KZ3 MP standalone might take a little longer because of the trophies that requires 1k kills and another that requires you to reach certain rank (the server are pretty shitty when it comes to saving your rank and kills). 

If you want the plat, I'd suggest that you go for KZ3, not the MP standalone version. 

56 minutes ago, Plounk said:

Thank you for your replies am at work now.Just the kz3 mp standalone.

So its available on eu stores?Ill have another look later 2day.

Kz2 n kz3 is a nono right now.Too bad Ill never get deez ones.Hats off to everyone who 100% those games.

gg on getting th 100% and plat on the mp stand alone. You have at least a month left to complete it so you gotta commit.

1 hour ago, wackt1 said:

gg on getting th 100% and plat on the mp stand alone. You have at least a month left to complete it so you gotta commit.

Yes I will commit.Cant wait to get this 2011 game.No wonder servers are closing its been nearly 7years. 

1 hour ago, Josey_Wales_1865 said:

Killzone 3 multiplayer is still available via digital download from Gamestop. It is $14.99.  https://m.gamestop.com/product/ps3/games/killzone-3-multiplayer/99604

Great link thank you.Ive seen the game on the eu store and its 22.95$.Probably I'll get the gamestop 1.