Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Plus for PS4 announced

Compile Heart announced Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Plus, which is a refined Version of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1.

Details are yet to announce.

Source

Normally I'm all-in for any new Neptunia Game we get. This time it's more like: 'meh, really?' 

Update: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Plus will launch in Japan this spring for 5,800 yen. A limited edition will be available for 7,800 yen. Dengeki PlayStation did not have any information about whether or not the game will add any new elements.

Edited by dermarx
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Edunstar84 said:

I don't see the point either. But maybe I can get Re;Birth 3 on PS4 now?

Why would you want that game specifically? I mean, it's very likely that that they'll remake all three but still, Victory was by far the worst of the original trilogy but at least it had the best gameplay, Re;Birth 3 doesn't improve the story at all and has the inferior battle system compared to the other two.

Just now, Isaac1364 said:

Why would you want that game specifically? I mean, it's very likely that that they'll remake all three but still, Victory was by far the worst of the original trilogy but at least it had the best gameplay, Re;Birth 3 doesn't improve the story at all and has the inferior battle system compared to the other two.

Just to finish the trilogy, really. But if it's as bad as you say, with nothing new to add. I can happily cross it off my wishlist.

2 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

... maybe Compile hert will do the same with re;birth 2 and 3 personally I don't think so but who know?...1f914.png

personally I think so, because money. 

Only a matter of time until we get an announcement for those two 

3 hours ago, dermarx said:

Compile Heart announced Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Plus, which is a refined Version of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1.

Details are yet to announce.

Source

Normally I'm all-in for any new Neptunia Game we get. This time it's more like: 'meh, really?' 

I'm with you. A remake of a remake? I won't get it, pesonally (although I might be persuaded when it's 75% off after a couple of months, like all HDN games seem to be these days).

Inception, man.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Just to finish the trilogy, really. But if it's as bad as you say, with nothing new to add. I can happily cross it off my wishlist.

IMO it's not that bad, I liked Re;Birth3 quite a lot. I'd rank them Re;birth1 > Re;Birth3 > mk2. The battle system is changed a bit, but the story was good. Only gripe I had was the lack of a real healer, as that one is only available at the last part of the true ending route.

• Like 1

Yea, sure, port everything to PS4 just because it's PS4...

#PS4WasAMistake

4 hours ago, Isaac1364 said:

Plutia => best game :P

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dermarx said:

personally I think so, because money. 

Only a matter of time until we get an announcement for those two 

Well... Yeah maybe, just the mere fact they do a remake of remake is for that reason but I mean, it's ok fan will buy and enjoy it again so if compile hert make the other two re;birth games on PS4 nice!

22 minutes ago, itachi-destroyer said:

Too much negative comments on this topic :P 

I'm quite happy they announced it since I wanted to get into this series :) 

Nice choice! Welcome to Nepu-Nepu world! ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I'd rather see a Vita port of VII and Cyberdimension :awesome: .

Yes, but the privilege of sharing broadcasting of this game so no one will watch it except for that one guy asking you to join him in Fortnite and 'don't play this weebo girl crap' can't be taken away.

53 minutes ago, itachi-destroyer said:

Too much negative comments on this topic :P 

I'm quite happy they announced it since I wanted to get into this series :) 

Welcome to the Nepverse (Hehe), buddy! I already platinumed the Vita version of Rebirth 1 and I would be eager to platinum the PS4 version when they announce a Western release.

• Like 1

Update: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Plus will launch in Japan this spring for 5,800 yen. A limited edition will be available for 7,800 yen. Dengeki PlayStation did not have any information about whether or not the game will add any new elements.

Don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy we get a new Neptunia-Game, but releasing an already remade game is kind of... meh. I mean, you could leave this one on Vita only and use your time and money to make a new one.