Milovich

Boosting findings after testing

5 posts in this topic

Hi, just wanted to say that I just finished doing some light testing of a 3v3 boosting method in Dissidia NT - two groups of three queueing at the same time.

We were able to find each other one time but only when we weren't in a voice chat party on PS4. While we can't determine whether or not this is a coincidence we would need further testing. If more people can test it out it would be nice. It should be said that we tested way more in party chat than without so we need some more testing on the "non-voice-chat-party, queue at the same time" front. With the two non-voice-chat-party attemps we had 50% success, first time one group met another live group and the other met bots; the second time we met each other.

We have a chat group atm going on PS4 (+ some dude already made a trophy community for Dissidia so maybe check that out too).

EDIT: It may be much easier to boost this down the line when the game is even more "dead" but let's see what we can figure out now :)

Edited by Milovich

Thanks for trying this! I think you may be right about it being easier down the line. I've had one game so far where there was a bot on the other team, and I flat out destroyed him twice with huge bravery. The only thing that stopped me from getting A++ was that my teammate killed someone (still hate that your team has to be bad for you to get a higher score). If bots start regularly appearing because of fewer players being around, A++ will be cake. In the meantime I'm just gonna enjoy and hope to occasionally pull of an A++ doing the best I can. So far I got 3/3 with Cloud, and 1/3 with Zidane. 

Edited by crusher_1220

Just join my boosting session, the time doesn't matter but we want to try every now and then to see if we can do some further testing :) The one of our groups met an entire bot group while we tried to find each other haha.

If you're a high enough rank, you tend to run into the same people. Maybe try it with a group of Platinums or above.

This post is kinda outdated by now (sry for the delayed response, haven't been on in a while). Go find the MTU settings thing on another thread as it is much easier and enables you to do all the trophies solo against bots :) Happy hunting