2nd part of upgrade tree?

derrickd111

I want to make better weapons. but now I have the best dual blades (in one tree) that I can currently.  I know from looking online that they can be further upgraded, (although they never say how) but the whole right side of the upgrade trees is locked ("under development") I am only in the Coral Highlands now, does this eventually unlock or do I have to do something special? 

10 minutes ago, derrickd111 said:

I want to make better weapons. but now I have the best dual blades (in one tree) that I can currently.  I know from looking online that they can be further upgraded, (although they never say how) but the whole right side of the upgrade trees is locked ("under development") I am only in the Coral Highlands now, does this eventually unlock or do I have to do something special? 

You unlock more upgrade paths as you complete the story.

Edited by nazareth357

12 hours ago, derrickd111 said:

Once you've unlocked weapon upgrades with 'Rank 8' on them you'll know you've pretty much unlocked the highest rank weapons for the time being, at least until they bring in G-Rank stuff