Lifetime Premium Membership Giveaway - Challenge

Kuro-Okami

The plat has to be earned this month, in february. And the game has to be a game that was released before 2018. So, if you already obtained a rare one, you could post that. Or earn a rare one and post it at the end of the month. So far no one has posted a game though... so even a Telltale Batman would win in the current state.

Strike vector ex. Got the plat yesterday it’s currently sitting at 2.83%. 

Perfect. That's how i wanted it to be?

Edited by Kuro-Okami

4 minutes ago, Kuro-Okami said:

The plat has to be earned this month, in february. And the game has to be a game that was released before 2018. So, if you already obtained a rare one, you could post that. Or earn a rare one and post it at the end of the month. So far no one has posted a game though... so even a Telltale Batman would win in the current state.

Perfect. That's how i wanted it to be1f44d.png

I’ll definitely change it within the next couple of days tho. Also do 100% count or only platinums? 

See this is a cool contest (so much better than the Like my post contests). 

I already have Lifetime so I won't participate but good luck to all those that enter.

Also if anyone would like to consider platting Quantum Theory...just let me know :) it is super rare and I will plat it before the end of the year ?

• Like 1

I got a feeling a bunch of really rare plats will start flooding in near the end of this contest, but I'll go ahead and toss my hat in the ring anyway. My entry is The House of the Dead: Overkill - Extended Cut which currently sits at a rarity of 1.27%.

Thanks for holding the contest, and good luck to everyone else participating.