Lifetime Premium Membership Giveaway - Challenge

Kuro-Okami

6 minutes ago, Smzthy- said:

Nope. This is my main account. I've complied with the rules of the contest so I don't see any issues. 

Oh I'm not trying to be rude or saying you're cheating or not following the rules so sorry if that's what you thought. Aren't you brandonsmity_ and brandon_smithy and BDBJS_ and pretty sure another one. Again I'm not trying to be rude but if you win I hope you stay with the account, otherwise it feels like someone who stays with their account a long time losses out

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, HailHale81 said:

Oh I'm not trying to be rude or saying you're cheating or not following the rules so sorry if that's what you thought. Aren't you brandonsmity_ and brandon_smithy and BDBJS_ and pretty sure another one. Again I'm not trying to be rude but if you win I hope you stay with the account, otherwise it feels like someone who stays with their account a long time losses out

Yes, those three accounts are mine. I don't own any others. I kept making new ones due to silly reasons that won't occur again. 

I get where you're coming from, but I can assure you that this is my permanent account. 

If the op has any concerns, I don't have any issues with purchasing premium membership for myself. 

Edited by Smzthy-
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Smzthy- said:

Yes, those three accounts are mine. I don't own any others. I kept making new ones due to silly reasons that won't occur again. 

I get where you're coming from, but I can assure you that this is my permanent account. 

If the op has any concerns, I don't have any issues with purchasing premium membership for myself. 

That's cool. I hope you stay with it cause you got some of the best platforming skills I've ever seen and they need to be shown off haha. Keep up the good work

• Like 1

On ‎13‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 3:51 AM, Smzthy- said:

I don't have any concerns. By starting this contest there is always the chance of someone participating who won't use his account afterwards. I still hope that everyone who wins will use the membership. But i still wouldn't exclude anyone who is allowed to participate.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, reckscollie said:

Is there a timezone restriction?

Hmm, i didn't consider that factor... but i'll go by my timezone: UTC+1. Which means your Lumo has ben earned in January.

Lumo would have been a great title to go with though. I am sorry for that. :(

15 hours ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

I want to change my game, I just got Wolfenstein II platinum, rarity 0,42^^ 1f604.png

Very nice one. I'll go for that one also at some point... but i guess it will take weeks to complete.

Edited by Kuro-Okami