Lifetime Premium Membership Giveaway - Challenge

Kuro-Okami

3 hours ago, Perfect_Sinn said:

is it to late to join this, i would dearly love a premium membership

if its ok with you il step in with KungFu panda weighing in at 0.48% FEB 11th :)

No it's not too late. The contest ends 1st March UCT +1

So you are totally allowed to participate. I also updated the list. Som really good games dropped out already.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy hell, man, thanks for including me in the winner's list. I'm really grateful that you did that even though I was technically kicked off. Kind of regret having started up Super Meat Boy now, but I'll try to plow through it sometime as a sort of penance for this.

@Kuro-Okami i would just like to say a HUGE thank you for this awesome gift mate, i have wanted to upgrade for a while as i love this site but was never in a good place money wise to afford it

and yes i could wait an hour for the trophy updates lol but i love to see my progress, this is truely awesome mate, thank you again, and well done to the others, lol kung-fu panda did do soming good after all :)

• Like 1

Gotta say I wasn't pleased when the thread was quick so I pounced on it with my 0.52 plat only to get beaten by a 0.01% far cry and then a WOLFENSTEIN II plat of all things. I expected some people to come in on the last day with some random ultra rares I never heard of. I stressed a little too hard over this lol

It's weird being premium...I feel...taller...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BHK3 said:

Gotta say I wasn't pleased when the thread was quick so I pounced on it with my 0.52 plat only to get beaten by a 0.01% far cry and then a WOLFENSTEIN II plat of all things. I expected some people to come in on the last day with some random ultra rares I never heard of. I stressed a little too hard over this lol

It's weird being premium...I feel...taller...

Ehm... why are you shown as a "Member" in the forum and not as a "Premium Member"? oO

Looking at your PSN Profile it says Lifetime Membership beside your name...

But i also thought that the rarity might drop a lot later on also. It dropped quickly but stopped at Wolfenstein II then.

16 minutes ago, Kuro-Okami said:

Ehm... why are you shown as a "Member" in the forum and not as a "Premium Member"? oO

Looking at your PSN Profile it says Lifetime Membership beside your name...

But i also thought that the rarity might drop a lot later on also. It dropped quickly but stopped at Wolfenstein II then.

No clue, probably takes a day to kick in. I had a backup plan in case I was gonna get knocked out but I don't think I could finish off Twisted Metal(0.27) on such short notice :P

Just now, BHK3 said:

No clue, probably takes a day to kick in. I had a backup plan in case I was gonna get knocked out but I don't think I could finish off Twisted Metal(0.27) on such short notice :P

Hmm, it works for the others. For them it shows the "Premium Member" flag. And i gave it to everyone pretty much at the same time. But you have the rights of a prem member, correct?

Well keeping Far Cry on my backlog was not that bad for someone who likes to 100% one game at a time. :D Just wanna say thank you @Kuro-Okami for the best giveaway/challenge I've ever seen on this site!

giphy.gif

Edited by Nemesis_WM

2 hours ago, reckscollie said:

Congrats to the winners. Sad I didn't qualify. Now I'm back as a peasant member. Will there be a March version og this giveaway?

I think i will do another giveaway like this but not in march. But for now i am not sure when i'll do that. Maybe once every year or half a year. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...