Trophy guide ratings.

I feel like as it is now the trophy guide rating system is kinda useless. It feels like every guide either has 5 stars or no ratings. I feel like it could be reworked somehow to work better. Maybe by having a like or dislike feature instead, or by insentivising people to leave a rating for a guide. What are your thoughts?

I think Sly should definitely push the minimum rating back to 4 votes instead of 5 :ninja: 

I've never minded the star system even though it's either always like 4 stars, 5 stars, or not enough votes, but who knows maybe there's something better out there as far as ratings go :dunno:

Edited by BlindMango

Does anyone even pay attention to the guide ratings? I never have and never would. I have a quick browse of a trophy guide to see what information is there and how useful that information is based on individual trophies. If I like what I see then I’ll use that guide. Plus the fact that the guide has been published should mean it’s halfway decent though there is always room for improvement which is where comments come in so a guide can be updated.

• Like 3