redcar200

KF 2 Platinum guide n money mania dlc trophies

15 posts in this topic

I created a platinum video guide for Killing floor 2. Hope it helps you. 

 

I updated this for the 2 new dlc trophies.  5-12-18 Powered by steam and shocking discovery! Trophies. Here are video guide for the collectible locations.

 

 

Guide for Money down the drain trophy.

 

 

 

 

Edited by redcar200
Dlc videos were added in. Money mania
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanted to add videos for the locations of the batteries on Power Core and the bobbleheads for DieSector for the 2 new dlc collectible trophies. Check out my video platinum guide if you just recently started the game. Check out my other videos about God.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw you've been doing stuff in Share Factory. I watch your Rocket League stuff you post now and then. But it said you've been using the Horror Theme and it made me wonder. The friend's list can be creepy eh? I'm going to be checking Killing Floor 2 game out soon. I have it installed and have poked around at it, intentionally not popping trophies yet. I'll be using your guides for sure when I get to it. 

Edited by 2G53
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the videos! I think these were the hardest maps to find the collectibles on: for the first map could only find 2 collectibles per round for the longest time, and for the second map I got worried about how many rounds it would take to get the map all the way open.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 2G53 said:

I saw you've been doing stuff in Share Factory. I watch your Rocket League stuff you post now and then. But it said you've been using the Horror Theme and it made me wonder. The friend's list can be creepy eh? I'm going to be checking Killing Floor 2 game out soon. I have it installed and have poked around at it, intentionally not popping trophies yet. I'll be using your guides for sure when I get to it. 

Thanks for watching my videos. Killing Floor is a great game that you should put at the top of your list for games to play. It's a lot of fun. If your playing Rocket League you should shoot me a FR so we could play together sometime.

1 hour ago, Kittet3 said:

Thanks for the videos! I think these were the hardest maps to find the collectibles on: for the first map could only find 2 collectibles per round for the longest time, and for the second map I got worried about how many rounds it would take to get the map all the way open.

Power core took me sometime to find does batteries. They were well hidden. On diesector I was worried about that too. Wave 8 pretty much open the map enough to get all the collectibles. They should  have added a trophy to get to wave 25 on Hell on Earth or something like that. That would have been a tough one to get.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, redcar200 said:

Thanks for watching my videos. Killing Floor is a great game that you should put at the top of your list for games to play. It's a lot of fun. If your playing Rocket League you should shoot me a FR so we could play together sometime.

LOL. We are already PS friends. I can't remember what we boosted with each other though. I odn't have Rocket League on PS4, just Xbox. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 2G53 said:

LOL. We are already PS friends. I can't remember what we boosted with each other though. I odn't have Rocket League on PS4, just Xbox. 

That's funny. It's you Toogie. I believe we played Last of us multiplayer for a bit but I had already finished it.you should get Rocket League for Ps4 when on sale. It's such a fun game with friends.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LadyFinesse95 said:

Oh boy is this already updated or not?

Yeah the 2 new dlc videos are right under the 1st post.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Video guide for money down the drain trophy has been added at the beginning. Hope it takes 5 mins to get for this 12 GB update.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I'll be damned. Just deleted this thing about 2 weeks ago.

 

a7JGozQ.gif

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2019 at 10:17 PM, dj_helyx said:

Well, I'll be damned. Just deleted this thing about 2 weeks ago.

 

a7JGozQ.gif

I learned my lesson with this game. Don't delete until servers go down. Good luck bc update was 12 GB so wonder what the game is by now. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, GenoGi_32 said:

servers are pretty much dead by now :(

I played the other day with no trouble but it was late at night. Luckily almost the whole platinum could be done solo. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Appreciate the videos. I used them for several of the collectible trophies. Much more helpful than some others with a lot of cut-jumps in them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.