KF 2 Platinum guide n money mania dlc trophies

redcar200

I created a platinum video guide for Killing floor 2. Hope it helps you. 

I updated this for the 2 new dlc trophies.  5-12-18 Powered by steam and shocking discovery! Trophies. Here are video guide for the collectible locations.

Guide for Money down the drain trophy.

Edited by redcar200
Dlc videos were added in. Money mania
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I wanted to add videos for the locations of the batteries on Power Core and the bobbleheads for DieSector for the 2 new dlc collectible trophies. Check out my video platinum guide if you just recently started the game. Check out my other videos about God.

I saw you've been doing stuff in Share Factory. I watch your Rocket League stuff you post now and then. But it said you've been using the Horror Theme and it made me wonder. The friend's list can be creepy eh? I'm going to be checking Killing Floor 2 game out soon. I have it installed and have poked around at it, intentionally not popping trophies yet. I'll be using your guides for sure when I get to it. 

Edited by 2G53

Thanks for the videos! I think these were the hardest maps to find the collectibles on: for the first map could only find 2 collectibles per round for the longest time, and for the second map I got worried about how many rounds it would take to get the map all the way open.

3 hours ago, 2G53 said:

I saw you've been doing stuff in Share Factory. I watch your Rocket League stuff you post now and then. But it said you've been using the Horror Theme and it made me wonder. The friend's list can be creepy eh? I'm going to be checking Killing Floor 2 game out soon. I have it installed and have poked around at it, intentionally not popping trophies yet. I'll be using your guides for sure when I get to it. 

Thanks for watching my videos. Killing Floor is a great game that you should put at the top of your list for games to play. It's a lot of fun. If your playing Rocket League you should shoot me a FR so we could play together sometime.

1 hour ago, Kittet3 said:

Thanks for the videos! I think these were the hardest maps to find the collectibles on: for the first map could only find 2 collectibles per round for the longest time, and for the second map I got worried about how many rounds it would take to get the map all the way open.

Power core took me sometime to find does batteries. They were well hidden. On diesector I was worried about that too. Wave 8 pretty much open the map enough to get all the collectibles. They should  have added a trophy to get to wave 25 on Hell on Earth or something like that. That would have been a tough one to get.

24 minutes ago, redcar200 said:

Thanks for watching my videos. Killing Floor is a great game that you should put at the top of your list for games to play. It's a lot of fun. If your playing Rocket League you should shoot me a FR so we could play together sometime.

LOL. We are already PS friends. I can't remember what we boosted with each other though. I odn't have Rocket League on PS4, just Xbox. 

5 hours ago, 2G53 said:

LOL. We are already PS friends. I can't remember what we boosted with each other though. I odn't have Rocket League on PS4, just Xbox. 

That's funny. It's you Toogie. I believe we played Last of us multiplayer for a bit but I had already finished it.you should get Rocket League for Ps4 when on sale. It's such a fun game with friends.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 3/28/2019 at 10:17 PM, dj_helyx said:

Well, I'll be damned. Just deleted this thing about 2 weeks ago.

a7JGozQ.gif

I learned my lesson with this game. Don't delete until servers go down. Good luck bc update was 12 GB so wonder what the game is by now. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...