Games under €5’, EA promotion Sale (Europe)

Vergil

PS3

Games under €5

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/02/07/new-playstation-store-discounts-are-live-games-under-5-ea-promotion-gta-v-more/

• Like 3

Hahaha the first thing i read was: EA Games under 5€ ? but seeing SW Battlefront upfront i thought "cannot be" ... then further down the list i saw the "5€ games" list and then it was clear to me - two different sales/lists :D

Damn, finally both Nubla and World of Nubla on discount... waited nearly half a year but bought Nubla last week for the full prize ?

Bought Her Majesty's Spiffing already, probably pick World of Nubla too (happy i only bought Nubla for full prize :D)

Edit: saw NfS Most Wanted Complete DLC for low prize and took it as well :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

As usual the sale links won't work for me until a few hours in :angry: 

That's normal at this point. The new sales page won't appear until later this afternoon. But if you search for a specific game or look at your wishlist you see the new prizes :)

I've klicked a few links (Crysis, Dead Space, NfS Most Wanted) they work for me :)

Edited by Evil_Joker88

23 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Hahaha the first thing i read was: EA Games under 5€ 1f633.png but seeing SW Battlefront upfront i thought "cannot be" ... then further down the list i saw the "5€ games" list and then it was clear to me - two different sales/lists :D

Same here, I thought the world must be ending for EA to put all those games on sale for less than €5. And here I was planning on getting Mirror's Edge Catalyst and Mass Effect Andromeda for €10 -_- .

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Same here, I thought the world must be ending for EA to put all those games on sale for less than €5. And here I was planning on getting Mirror's Edge Catalyst and Mass Effect Andromeda for €10 -_- .

To be fair, you can get Catalyst for around 7 bucks pretty often. In the EU store at least.

1 hour ago, Sigma999 said:

Why no Unravel on sale ? No EA games for me then . Let's check the under 5€ games sale to see if i can find anything nice .

Unravel is on sale for €3,99: https://store.playstation.com/nl-nl/product/EP0006-CUSA02532_00-UNRAVELUNRAVEL09?smcid=psblog%3Aen%3ANewPlayStationStoreDiscountsAreLiveGamesUnder5EAPromotionGTAVMore%3A%3AGames Under Category

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DynaVita said:

If someone has already checked, are games with platinum in the "Games under €5" selection ?

I know a few: Her Majesty's Spiffing, (World of) Nubla, The Little Acre, Typoman, Oxenfree, Siegecraft Commander, Virginia. Most titles within 2 hours except Typoman and Oxenfree there more like 8 hours each

Edited by Evil_Joker88

3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Oh you're right . It was sandwiched between the many NFS , Plants vs Zombies , Battlfronts and BFs that i didn't even notice the lil' guy in there .