Petition to change A++ trophies

Rebourne07

I got the Ystola trophy for A++ and don't think it is impossible. This game will die down and boosting will happen for sure. That said, I think the point threshold is way to high for A++, which is 1900. 1500 points is a lot and I've gotten that multiple times when I kill the entire other team and end up in first with the guy in 2nd at like 1100. The matches don't last long enough imo. If they tweak that value, the problem is fixed. If not wait to boost is all I can say. 

Pretty disappointed with the game. Loved the other Dissidia games, it's a shame this one has the same name as the others.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, TristanBrown17 said:

Can people quit their complaining and just hunt the trophies as they're given. I mean hell, do you want Sony to just give you 50 platinums of your choice while they're at it?

Yes, I'd like all the Dark Souls plats and GTA V please and thank you. ?

On topic: I agree with everyone else. Earn the trophy or don't. A petition isn't gonna make a difference. If that was the case I'd be on top of the leaderboards by now lol. 

The game is a little challenging sure, but work hard and you'll get your well deserved trophy.

1 hour ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I got the Ystola trophy for A++ and don't think it is impossible. This game will die down and boosting will happen for sure. That said, I think the point threshold is way to high for A++, which is 1900. 1500 points is a lot and I've gotten that multiple times when I kill the entire other team and end up in first with the guy in 2nd at like 1100. The matches don't last long enough imo. If they tweak that value, the problem is fixed. If not wait to boost is all I can say. 

Pretty disappointed with the game. Loved the other Dissidia games, it's a shame this one has the same name as the others.

Y'shtola is one of the easiest to do it with though. I've gotten the Cloud one which is the most common. That was hard. I'm on Zidane now, and I only have 1/3 so far. I'm mediocre at the game, but should it really be taking this many matches for a bronze trophy? I think it would be easily solved by lowering the score requirement to 1700 like someone above said. I've gotten "A" and "A+" numerous times, but "A++" requires your opponents to suck as well as your own team to be awful. That shouldn't be. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crusher_1220 said:

Y'shtola is one of the easiest to do it with though. I've gotten the Cloud one which is the most common. That was hard. I'm on Zidane now, and I only have 1/3 so far. I'm mediocre at the game, but should it really be taking this many matches for a bronze trophy? I think it would be easily solved by lowering the score requirement to 1700 like someone above said. I've gotten "A" and "A+" numerous times, but "A++" requires your opponents to suck as well as your own team to be awful. That shouldn't be. 

I agree, never said it was easy. I tried Sephiroth first and don't think I broke 1600 even on my best games. As I said a slight adjustment to the score or increase match length would solve the issue.

• Like 2

Did people just ignore Parker's earlier warning? I've had to delete 8 posts since he posted in the thread. Seriously people, if you can't keep posts on topic or don't have anything constructive to say then refrain from posting. You don't have to comment on every thread on the forums. If a topic isn't to your taste then ignore it and move on to the next one. Sometimes opinions are best left in your head.

This is the last warning given on this subject. Any more off-topic or insulting comments (such as "git gud") will be met with warning points. No exceptions!

• Like 2

In this guy's defense, has anybody here tried to earn this trophy? It might actually be borderline impossible. That doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad trophy or that it needs changing, but attacking the guy just because he wants to bring attention to the developers seems kinda harsh. For all we know, maybe the developers didn't intend for it to be as hard as it is, and this kind of feedback might be the only way to get them to reconsider.

Personally, I think it's stupid that developers design online trophies that have to be boosted due to ridiculous requirements.

I do believe it is selfish to petition a trophy requirement if people have already fulfilled the requirements for that trophy. It's going to put people off doing any "hard" trophy if people can simply petition it and that makes it easier after they'd already done it when it was difficult. If you can't get the trophy then you don't necessarily need it. The game is still kind of new, so the servers probably aren't going to close any time soon. I would agree to petition the return of a game's servers or to change a trophy requirement from online to single player if the servers had been shut down, but currently you have a new game that has some seemingly tough trophies. In the future you'll probably have the chance to boost it as long as they won't shut the servers. People say "has a petition ever changed a trophy?". One example I can think of for that is God of War: Ascension getting a patch to the Trial of Archimedes, previously it was a lot more difficult, but I do believe that they shouldn't have changed that part of the game, because bad players could just stick to easy mode, when a company refers to a difficulty setting as "Hard", they should stick to it without catering to the noob players, the game also changed the name of "Bros Before Hoes" to "Bros Before Foes" because some SJW Gamespot reviewer was triggered by the name of the trophy. Either way, games go through frequent testing before they are published, so I'm sure they agreed upon the amount of points you need for A++ and were happy with it. If people instead focused on playing the game rather than begging for developers to change the game, maybe they'd actually get the trophy that they want changed. The Mein Leben petition was a complete waste of time, so this one will be too and Machine Games hasn't even acknowledged the Mein Leben petition considering the DLC for the game also has Mein Leben trophies. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 3

We should play the game as the developer wants us to play it or don’t. The trophies aren’t broken, just hard. So I can’t sign even though I might never get the them all.

Agree with @Sergen.

I’m curious has a petition ever worked? Have a developer ever changed a trophy, because of the gamers? Even if it was broken? The actual requirment for the trophy?

Other than the name and unfortunally making the trophy easier by patching the game as @Sergen said.

Edited by Morfea

On February 7, 2018 at 5:13 PM, DamagingRob said:

5 people actually have this Plat, so it's not impossible. Just a very hard fighting Platinum, that only a handful of people will get. There are quite a few just like it. I really doubt they'd change it, especially since editing trophy names and descriptions is impossible. 

Editing trophies is possible... They have done this Overwatch a few times. Hopefully they don't change it.

As for the petition, no why do people sit here and cry about a trophy. Either go for it or don't simple. 

On 7/2/2018 at 6:13 PM, DamagingRob said:

5 people actually have this Plat, so it's not impossible. Just a very hard fighting Platinum, that only a handful of people will get. There are quite a few just like it. I really doubt they'd change it, especially since editing trophy names and descriptions is impossible. 

They edited trophy names back in the PS3 era. Ever heard of what happened with God of War: Ascension?

Anyway the petition was ignored by everyone but 18 wishful thinkers, so it's safe to assume it's not a threat and can be considered junk.

Now that everyone (myself included) can get the trophies via the MTU method then this petition doesn't matter. Had the MTU method never come up then this would have been a huge slap in the face to those of us who want to collect all FF trophies. But I don't think anyone, not one person, will ever platinum this game 100% legit. If you think you can, go for it and prove it.