Best call of duty game?

YemmytheFerret

Best call of duty game?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which call of duty did you like the best?

• Cod 1
    • Cod finest hour
    • Cod United offense
    • Cod 2
    • Cod big red one
    • Cod 3
    • Cod 4 modern warfare
    • Cod world at war
    • Cod final fronts
    • Modern warfare 2
    • Black ops 1
    • Modern warfare 3
    • Black ops 2
    • Cod Ghosts
    • Cod declassified
    • Advanced warfare
    • Infinite warfare
    • Black ops 3
    • Cod ww2

Hey everyone, I'm doing a little research for a video I'm recording and wanted to get a poll going on what was the best call of duty game you played, I think we all know the worst tbh. Also, call of duty haters I'll do your job for you right now "cod sucks, it's the same every year, I like mozzarella cheese sticks"

I also want to factor in which games you can go back and play with no problems. 

Edited by Muskratateer

COD: World at War would have to place number one on my list of favourite COD games. It was the best campaign wise because of it's gritty atmosphere, story and the ability to play co-op. Not to mention it was the first COD game to feature zombies and then again done a good job integrating the game mode.

Honorable mentions go to: Black Ops and MW3.   

• Like 1

MW3 was my personal favorite. It's the first COD I personally played. I went back and bought the others to play them, but obviously didn't get the full feel of them since they're either hacked to shit or just very dead. I also played MW3 for an additional year because I could not STAND BO2. I only played BO2 during Double XP and only on hardcore because you couldn't kill shit in that game.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is by far the best Call of Duty for multiplayer, in my opinion. I still play it 'til this day. It's my absolute favorite. Will probably play it until it completely dies. :P For campaign, I can't really say. I pretty much enjoy all the Call of Duty campaigns.

Edited by mr_reyes97