BigBadKingCule

PS Vita Retail Release?

14 posts in this topic

We know theres going to be a retail release for Ps4.

Any sight of a retail version on Vita yet? Region wouldnt be a problem, Id simply import it...

Anyone?

Edited by BigBadKingCule

Retail for Vita is Japan only with no English subtitles i read, so i think its Digital only for the West

27 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

Retail for Vita is Japan only with no English subtitles i read, so i think its Digital only for the West

Nooo But I really wanted to play the game on my Vita T_T

2 hours ago, RinoaBC said:

Nooo But I really wanted to play the game on my Vita T_T

Then buy it digitally? 

2 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

Then buy it digitally? 

I hate when my Vita annoy me about space and stuff, besides, I'm a collector who also love the Mana series so I really wanted it as a physical version :/ So right now I have two choices, either ending up buying the ps4 version or waiting for some time to hear a word about whether or not they will release a retail version for the Vita -_-

1 hour ago, DarkSoleride said:

Then buy it digitally? 

EU and NA don't have a digital Vita version. It's only available in the JP store.

3 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

EU and NA don't have a digital Vita version. It's only available in the JP store.

That does not make sense this trophy list is a shared English PS4 and Vita list usually Japanese releases have their own list no? Also on Square Enix's official English facebook page they said coming to PS4 and Vita! Which would mean digital only since everywhere retail wise is only doing PS4 

54 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

That does not make sense this trophy list is a shared English PS4 and Vita list usually Japanese releases have their own list no? Also on Square Enix's official English facebook page they said coming to PS4 and Vita! Which would mean digital only since everywhere retail wise is only doing PS4 

JP versions don't always get their own trophy lists.

Even at the official store you can only pre-order the PS4 (and Steam) version of the game.

https://secretofmanagame.com/en-us/

At the moment, it doesn't look like their will be a release in the West. Maybe someday...

1 hour ago, AvengedEvil said:

13 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

JP versions don't always get their own trophy lists.

Even at the official store you can only pre-order the PS4 (and Steam) version of the game.

https://secretofmanagame.com/en-us/

At the moment, it doesn't look like their will be a release in the West. Maybe someday...

Wait - you're saying there isn't going to be a Vita release in any format outside of Japan? Cause that's not consistent with the information anywhere else on the net. Only the  PS4 is getting a limited physical run, but the digital version is supposed to be out on Vita worldwide on the 15th.

There is no Vita digital preorder on the store (do they ever do Vita preorders?), but you can buy a digital download code already through GameStop.

So unless you have new info or something changed, there should be a Vita version next week.

1 minute ago, diskdocx said:

Wait - you're saying there isn't going to be a Vita release in any format outside of Japan? Cause that's not consistent with the information anywhere else on the net. Only the  PS4 is getting a limited physical run, but the digital version is supposed to be out on Vita worldwide on the 15th.

There is no Vita digital preorder on the store (do they ever do Vita preorders?), but you can buy a digital download code already through GameStop.

So unless you have new info or something changed, there should be a Vita version next week.

Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't aware of this. I only checked the PSN stores and the Square Enix store and couldn't find anything. The only thing I found was the Japanese physical release and the pre-order on the JP PSN store.

Sorry for the confusion.

Well, no retail Vita version for me then since a jp version without subtitles makes no sense for me. Damn it. Going to get the vita digital version then.

And yes, vita digital versions are never able to be preordered in the EU store. They just show up on once released.

Edited by BigBadKingCule

On 08/02/2018 at 9:49 AM, RinoaBC said:

I hate when my Vita annoy me about space and stuff, besides, I'm a collector who also love the Mana series so I really wanted it as a physical version :/ So right now I have two choices, either ending up buying the ps4 version or waiting for some time to hear a word about whether or not they will release a retail version for the Vita -_-

Then wait for Limited Run Games to announce it if they manage to get a deal with Square Enix.