n100kater

Titles 50 totaal

22 posts in this topic

To my knowledge, you get them from ranking up different characters. I'm not sure about other ways.

Edited by sepheroithisgod
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are titles tied to the story - for finishing all battles in each story path, probably one for finishing the story as well.

There are titles for getting the highest reward for each trial (good luck with that :D)

There are titles for gil - I got one for 1000 and 10000. Probably more in that same manner.

There are titles for total play time - I got one for 10 hours, so I guess there will be more.

There are titles for the online ranks as well - I got one for reaching silver rank so I guess there will be one for each upper rank.

There are titles for obtaining items from chests or from the shop as well.

And of course the already mentioned ones for getting each character to level 10.

 

So those I have encountered so far. Anyone else to add more?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reach Offline Crystal A rank for a character .

Win 100, 500, 1000 ranked match for a character

Win 150 ranked match for a specific class

Win 100 ranked match with the summon that was selected or use that summon 300 times (times used is counted across all modes)

Play for a consecutive number of days

Edited by RavenScythe
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, sui_staR said:

Have the title trophies bugs?got 10 titles and no trophy...

I have 10 titles but didn't earn a trophy. whats going on??

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Make sure you are not counting the "New Recruit" title since you get it by default. Hopefully, the patch has not broken that part at least. I can confirm that the 50 titles trophy is OK since I earned it today with exactly 50 titles.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

go for 240 levels before they fix the core battle, boring as hell, but you'll get the vast majority that way & guarantee a smooth ride to plat if you have all a++ done.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

This wiki is helpful for finding out new titles as people find them. http://dissidia.wiki/Titles_(Dissidia_Final_Fantasy_NT) Anyone that has this trophy...what would you recommend we do to get it? Like which titles did you focus on? Or will it come automatically as a part of getting all the other trophies?

 

Yes, as Faufnir mentioned, go for the levels. This way you will get 28 titles for level 10 characters + 1 guaranteed for Crystal A rank (maybe even more once you get all chars to 28 and stick with only two of them for the duration of the grind).

During that grind you will also get enough money to buy things from the shop and also play time. So you get titles for 10 and 50 hours (probably 100 too but I am around 98 now so I will know soon :D). With the money keep buying cheap icons so you can get 4 titles as well - for 10, 50, 100 and 500 items (unlocked items from the treasures count as well)

There are titles for money - 1000, 10000, 100k, etc.

During the level grind I was able to unlock the title for the core gauntlet as well (scoring 43000 points which is easy once you start the gauntlet from crystal).
Also, if you play everyday, you will unlock a title for 7 days in a row. Haven't played more than that.

From the online, if you stick to only one summon and one character you will get:

character: a title for each new rank - silver, gold, platinum, etc (I usually switch a char once it gets to platinum since the bots get too agressive :D)

summons: a title for 100 wins with that summon

Also, you get 7 titles from the story - for beating each path, the final boss and all of the battles panels alltogether.

 

So, to summarise it, you will unlock enough titles while doing everything else... so I guess this one does not require grinding on its own :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Silentium said:

 

Yes, as Faufnir mentioned, go for the levels. This way you will get 28 titles for level 10 characters + 1 guaranteed for Crystal A rank (maybe even more once you get all chars to 28 and stick with only two of them for the duration of the grind).

During that grind you will also get enough money to buy things from the shop and also play time. So you get titles for 10 and 50 hours (probably 100 too but I am around 98 now so I will know soon :D). With the money keep buying cheap icons so you can get 4 titles as well - for 10, 50, 100 and 500 items (unlocked items from the treasures count as well)

There are titles for money - 1000, 10000, 100k, etc.

During the level grind I was able to unlock the title for the core gauntlet as well (scoring 43000 points which is easy once you start the gauntlet from crystal).
Also, if you play everyday, you will unlock a title for 7 days in a row. Haven't played more than that.

From the online, if you stick to only one summon and one character you will get:

character: a title for each new rank - silver, gold, platinum, etc (I usually switch a char once it gets to platinum since the bots get too agressive :D)

summons: a title for 100 wins with that summon

Also, you get 7 titles from the story - for beating each path, the final boss and all of the battles panels alltogether.

 

So, to summarise it, you will unlock enough titles while doing everything else... so I guess this one does not require grinding on its own :)

 

very true! in addition i can confirm i have the hundred hour hero title. also a friend has 15 days in a row. but you only get ONE title for crystal a offline & online. honestly don't worry about buying things, as the treaures for player level ups will guarantee you the titles for items acquired. i got the gauntlet title without the summon battle (somehow!), but there's only one afaik. story is indeed 7 titles, but you will get a title for each summon you use 100 times, as silentium mentioned. so honestly, focus on 300 treasures & you'll get most of them, but remember to rotate support characters.

Edited by Faufnir
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweet, thanks guys. I now have all online trophies except 300 wins so Ima start grinding this out now. Is there a tutorial video on the easy core battle method yall are doing or how can I find out how to beat core battle easily and the get the xp per hour needed?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good work! it's just y'shtola standard bravery attack on ground or in air (former i get 17 secs sometimes), but that should mean 8 mins total for each 6 battle run, 40k minimum. if you don't get that something's very wrong.

 

edit: just realised you said 300 wins, haha, don't worry about that, go for 300 treasures first, as they could very quickly fix the core battle, and then we'll all be f*cked.

Edited by Faufnir
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2018 at 9:21 AM, Faufnir said:

good work! it's just y'shtola standard bravery attack on ground or in air (former i get 17 secs sometimes), but that should mean 8 mins total for each 6 battle run, 40k minimum. if you don't get that something's very wrong.

 

edit: just realised you said 300 wins, haha, don't worry about that, go for 300 treasures first, as they could very quickly fix the core battle, and then we'll all be f*cked.

Thanks man, yeah I meant 300 treasures. Aren't treasures and core battles offline so we could just delete the patch if it comes down to that?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw someone with a title Subterrean Subduer... anyone knows how to get this one?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's probably for 100 ranked or 300 offline wins on ffiv's lunar subterranea (sp?) stage, i have the titles for promised meadow, besaid & cornelia.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/02/2018 at 9:50 PM, Faufnir said:

it's probably for 100 ranked or 300 offline wins on ffiv's lunar subterranea (sp?) stage, i have the titles for promised meadow, besaid & cornelia.

LoL I didn't know that stages also gives you titles :D Nice

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if it is possible to farm the 300 win stage titles in Training mode. I really want some of them, especially of my favorite stages.

 

According to this website it says 100 online or 300 across all modes but not sure about Training.

https://dissidia.wiki/Titles_(Dissidia_Final_Fantasy_NT)

 

EDIT: It works even in Training so if someone want to quick farm victories can use this mode as well.

Edited by DeathNyx
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.